💬 Review Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,355 happy users since 2014.
Register

Walaniii

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Well, it's a Star Wars Film. We've got new Charakters like Kylo Ren and Rey. It wasn't a good film.

Review:
Ok, so everybody thought that this film will be, well... bad. But, I have to say it wasn't that bad how everybody thought. I mean in Star wars we have so many things that we like. For me personally it wasn't difficult to find something I liked about the film and something I hated about it. It not in the league of the other star wars movies but... In every way it still was a film you could watch without being mad. I think star wars is a really big part of so many people's lifes and I hope in the future they will make something better. So in the film we got more reylo than sense. I personally think that it's OK that they want to get so many people together than ever. But star wars is no romance even though I hope reylo happens. That's not the point. I think every new film is unique and the film got way too much backlash. It really wasn't that bad. You can't compare it to the originals but I think the actors are perfect for the Charakters. So all in all I think it is still worth watching. Have a nice day.

Would you recommend this to other users? Just don't judge to much and enjoy it. Even though it got so many mistakes and many people were hating it

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐