Paid .apk Stardew Valley v1.14 (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,565 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gobstopper

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Stardew Valley v1.14 (updated)

Name of the game: Stardew Valley

Version: v1.14

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
  • Move to the countryside, and cultivate a new life in this award-winning open-ended farming RPG!

BUILD THE FARM OF YOUR DREAMS:

■ Turn your overgrown fields into a lively and bountiful farm

■ Raise and breed happy animals, grow a variety of seasonal crops and design your farm, your way

■ Customize your farmer and home! With hundreds of options to choose from

■ Settle down and start a family with 12 potential marriage candidates

■ Become part of the community by taking part in seasonal festivals and villager quests

■ Explore vast, mysterious caves, encountering dangerous monsters and valuable treasure

■ Spend a relaxing afternoon at one of the local fishing spots or go crabbing by the seaside

■ Forage, grow crops and produce artisan goods to cook up as a delicious meal

■ Rebuilt for touch-screen gameplay on Android with mobile-specific features, such as auto-select to toggle quickly between your farming tools and auto-attack to swiftly take down fiendish monsters in the mines

■ Play the game your way with multiple controls options, such as touch-screen, virtual joystick, and external controller support.

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chucklefish.stardewvalley&hl=en_US
    MOD Features:
    Paid APK + OBB

YouTube Video:
    😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Gobstopper and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
    Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

Credits to: Gobstopper

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 101 times

Janina

⚔E.L.I.T.E⚔
    Member for 5 years
    Tested.
    Works great.

Gl Janina

pleaseforgiveme

SB Cash Farmer
    Member for 5 years
    I enjoyed it on pc now i can more enjoy it on my mobile device thanks for sharing this.

App not installed wth is that i can't installed the apk

My " Allowed apk install from unknown location " is checked.

I Do the "Reset app preferences" too i did do it all for many times but it seems i cant installed the apk file.

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
    Staff member
    ♥ Sea Queen
    SB Mod Squad ⭐
    VIP Member
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Active User
    👑 Top Poster This Month
    Member for 8 years
    ✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Lacy

In Love Lv4️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    Thanks for working on all the updates, Gobstopper!

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    I enjoyed it on pc now i can more enjoy it on my mobile device thanks for sharing this.

App not installed wth is that i can't installed the apk

My " Allowed apk install from unknown location " is checked.

I Do the "Reset app preferences" too i did do it all for many times but it seems i cant installed the apk file.
    Hello, i suggest you to un-install your current Stardew Valley App, and then install this Updated Stardew Valley APK.

Razhell

In Love Lv4️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    Thank you!!! I love how you make the price so cheap!!

yoriyori

Addicted Lv3️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    oh no, i have installed the previous version before this one... so if i install this one, my saves will be erased then?... or will it still be there after it's updated?

Bub Gum

Novice Lv1️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Not being mean or anything, I've downloaded the apk file and when I opened it it said "error parsing package"...Idk the problem maybe its mine or the apk, not being mean though...

Edit:
    Forgot to mention the game itself is available for my device

Luan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
    Member for 5 years

NTFW

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Thanks very much! Never played this before :)

Mithrellas

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Sorry for the delay. It works perfectly, thanks!
    Post automatically merged:

oh no, i have installed the previous version before this one... so if i install this one, my saves will be erased then?... or will it still be there after it's updated?
    They'll still be there, don't worry. Remember to always have a backup of your saves, just in case, tho.

weltall2

Novice Lv1️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Not being mean or anything, I've downloaded the apk file and when I opened it it said "error parsing package"...Idk the problem maybe its mine or the apk, not being mean though...

Edit:
    Forgot to mention the game itself is available for my device
    Mate, if it gives you that error, it might mean you have not allowed installation from unknown sources, in the settings of your phone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.