Mod apk STARDOM: HOLLYWOOD v3.5.0 - Unlimited Money and Stars Hack (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,841 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 2.4/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
STARDOM: HOLLYWOOD v3.5.0 - Unlimited Money and Stars Hack (new)

Name of the game: STARDOM HOLLYWOOD

Version: v3.5.0

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Game Description:
Stardom: Hollywood is a wonderful adventure in a new city. Hollywood is bigger and better than ever: visit all-new restaurants, clubs and movie studios, flirt and network with other famous actors to get the best roles, customize your home with cool designer furniture, avoid the paparazzi, and get famous in new movies and TV shows.

Features of Stardom Hollywood for Android:

• YOU’RE THE STAR in a huge interactive adventure: sleazy agents, self-centered celebs, parasitic paparazzi... what you do is up to you!
• Create your own actor or actress: make your own look from hundreds of style options!
• Star in hit TV shows and blockbuster movies: land roles, earn reviews, and win awards!
• Crash the best parties and hottest clubs: flirt and make the next power-couple, or network with Hollywood elite to land the best roles!

Start a new life as an aspiring actor in Stardom: Hollywood, and go from nobody to A-list celebrity! Your favorite characters are back with new quests, along with a bunch of new people and stories, so download now Stardom Hollywood MOD APK for free, only at Sbenny.com and live an unforgettable experience!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glu.stardomng
MOD Features:
Unlimited Stars (increase instead of decreasing)
Unlimited Cash (increase instead of decreasing)

Notes: you still need to have enough resources the first time, but it's not hard if you buy Energy using your Stars (for example), which will also indirectly give you a third mod feature: Unlimited Energy!

YouTube Video:
😥 This gameplay hasn't been recorded yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny for this release, record your gameplay and share it here. You'll also gain SB Points!

Installation Instructions:
Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 947 times

Downloaded 970 times

domipi

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh wow! I used to play this before getting into the Kim K's one. I thought they stopped this in favor of the Kim K's and some of the celebrity-related ones. But either way, thanks, sbenny! 💕🙏

zalkyria

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Really excited to play this but didn't want to open up on my google nexus. I'll try my phone next.
UPDATE:
So it works just fine on bluestacks ^^ I'll just play from my computer! Thanks again @Sbenny

Last edited:

LadybugC

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
It did work, but it takes a while to load and stays on a black screen until it does. It also zoomed in wrong whenever I talked to NPCs so I couldn't see any dialogue boxes, but that could've just been my phone.

TR8

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years

nandafa

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thank you..

STARDOM: HOLLYWOOD v3.5.0 - Unlimited Money and Stars Hack was released by Sbenny and 37151 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.