💬 Review State of Survival

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,024 happy users since 2014.
Register

krazygurl113

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: State of Survival

The world has been overtaken by zombies and now you must find a way to survive. Build your settlement, fight zombies, and find other survivors in this post-apocalyptic world.

Review:
This game was fun at first, but it gets boring very quickly. It is a strategic war-type game where you join "alliances" with other players who started around the same time. Having to regularly chat with strangers was definitely a bit of an uncomfortable concept to me when I first started, but with COVID going on, it actually became kind of nice to be able to socialize with random people and chat about your day.

When you first start out, you have a lot of missions that you can quickly complete and zombies that you have to kill. It's pretty fast and easy to level up in this game at the beginning. But after upgrading to maybe headquarters 10, it starts to take WEEKS to upgrade the most important things that you need to be leveling up. At this point, there is very little to do, besides farming resources and killing zombies. It takes a lot of time to get to a strong level and a lot of money if you're playing on a non-modded version.

This app is such a waste of time and boring but I'm still addicted. It's really repetitive and the only new events are that are available happen at very specific times that you schedule with the other members in your alliance. but even then it's the same events over and over again. This game is a strangely a huge committment. At this point, I'm only still playing because I'm so far into it that I can't bear losing my progress now, and for all of the people I've met.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, if you like strategic war and planning-type games

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐