Stay at Home

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,767 happy users since 2014.
Register

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Well currently Space Marshall series. Finished Space Marshall yesterday and now playing Space Marshall 2 then maybe I will play Xenowerk Tactics. I also play Warhammer Quest and Homescapes when I get enough time. 😊

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
I love all the "otome" type games like Choices, The Arcana, Chapters, etc. How about you? What games do you like to play?

Secrovance

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
For mobile games i have to say fate grand order, it's a great time waster

Eita

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
My one true love of my mobile game is The Arcana but I play a lot of gacha games too -- rn it's Arknights! I also play Animal Restaurant, it's a chill adorable idle game

For games in general, Stardew Valley is taking over my life 🤧 but I also play Overwatch, Vermintide, Remnant etcetc

Natrasha03

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
At the moment, the mobile games I really like are The Arcana, Mystic Messenger and Dragon Raja

G3imerGirl

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I like all Kairosoft games! Like Dream House Days!
Also I have never stopped playing Pokemon GO but that's hard to play now in quarantine.
InstLife is good too. It's about living a little life and deciding your story: who you want to marry, how many kids you want to have, what job do you want, do you want to be famous? It has a lot of different life options so it's hard to get bored. Hope you enjoyo it!

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
I like all Kairosoft games! Like Dream House Days!
Also I have never stopped playing Pokemon GO but that's hard to play now in quarantine.
InstLife is good too. It's about living a little life and deciding your story: who you want to marry, how many kids you want to have, what job do you want, do you want to be famous? It has a lot of different life options so it's hard to get bored. Hope you enjoyo it!
OMG, yes to Pokemon Go! They did a recent update doubling the area you can access gyms (but not stops) and there was so much negative responses on Twitter. Lol. I totally agree with them, though. Unless you're super close to gyms, doubling the area doesn't really help most players. A lot of them were suggesting that we should be able to get to gyms that are visibility on the map, and I agree!