#StAyAtHoMe😉😉😉

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,097 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ysar

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
Hah, well I tell you I am getting kind of tired of #StayingAtHome, but at least I can't complain since I can work from home and not do the hour commute each way. Just tired of being cooped up :-/ at least I have plenty of games and videos to keep me entertained!(y)

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi @Jayvhin, what have you been doing to keep yourself entertained during this #StayAtHome time?

@Ysar, wow, that's long commute! How do you keep yourself from getting bored during the drive? That's great that you're able to work from home and can keep yourself entertained with games and videos.

Kristeta

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's up. They extended the lockdown until the end of April on my side of the world. Glad that my office gave us the option to work at home, although I miss going out. It's a good thing I got some games from this forum to keep me entertained. Oh, and my dog to annoy when I get tired of gaming.
Post automatically merged:

What's up. They extended the lockdown until the end of April on my side of the world. Glad that my office gave us the option to work at home, although I miss going out. It's a good thing I got some games from this forum to keep me entertained. Oh, and my dog to annoy when I get tired of gaming.

Ysar

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
Actually I'm pretty fortunate, some people I know have a two-hour or more commute due to Bay Area traffic. I'm lucky in that my office is counter-commute from my house, so even though its ~60 miles each way, most of that is at full speed :) some of my neighbors who have to go the other direction spend an hour and a half to go just 30 miles :p . I have six podcasts on my podcast app that I listen to as I drive, and when it's slow at work.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi @Kristeta, that's really great! I'm glad you got the option of working from home as well! My job made working from home mandatory starting March 17, but I started working from home the day before. What games do you like to play from this forum? My go-to are "otome-like" games like Choices, Chapters, Arcana, etc.

Wow, @Ysar, that's incredible! I didn't realize that traffic there was so bad that an hour commute was a good thing! Which podcasts keep you entertained?

Ysar

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
Wow, @Ysar, that's incredible! I didn't realize that traffic there was so bad that an hour commute was a good thing! Which podcasts keep you entertained?
Right now, my list includes Casefile, Hackable, Darknet Diaries, Cyber, Pwned, Cults, and the Armstrong & Getty Show. I'm about two months behind right now since A&G do a four-hour radio show each morning, so I don't usually catch up unless it's a really slow day. Without the commute (and with access to my home PC) each day, I've only been listening to them while shopping. Since A&G is more of a current news/talk show, it's really disorienting hearing them talk about the events from three months ago lol. The rest of the shows are more topical, computer security for most of them, and Cults and Casefile are true crime historical shows.

JohnBeta

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello, I hope you all good. Do not worry CoronaVirus gonna be over soon and we all will be outside soon and won't even remember we were locked down, but we probably will remember that we were at home near our family, someone might remember the books he read, someone else might think how blessed he was because he/she found the time to learn a new language he rarely before had the time to learn. #SoonHistory#StayAtHome

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
Right now, my list includes Casefile, Hackable, Darknet Diaries, Cyber, Pwned, Cults, and the Armstrong & Getty Show. I'm about two months behind right now since A&G do a four-hour radio show each morning, so I don't usually catch up unless it's a really slow day. Without the commute (and with access to my home PC) each day, I've only been listening to them while shopping. Since A&G is more of a current news/talk show, it's really disorienting hearing them talk about the events from three months ago lol. The rest of the shows are more topical, computer security for most of them, and Cults and Casefile are true crime historical shows.
I totally understand what you mean! I'm not as behind as you on my daily podcast, but it feels "nostalgic" catching up on the episodes before the quarantine. What a different world it was just a few weeks ago! 😂

My coworker at my last job told us that one of his dreams was to get swept up in a cult, so I wonder if he listens to that Cults podcast.

timebound

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I'm stuck inside for various reasons, not just because of Stay at Home orders. I teach part time, but the schools closed down. But I'm also a freelancer, which helped my income for about one more week until I got COVID-19 myself! (I always wanted to be famous for something, but being the first diagnosed case of community spread in my city was not how I planned it)

The coronavirus took me down hard. I had to go to an emergency room, and while they sent me back home, I wish they'd admitted me. I was that sick. It's about a month later, and only now is the exhaustion starting to pass. I am young with no health issues, too!

I've technically been cleared from quarantine, and I've been symptom-free for 16 days, but I'm now all panicky about going outside. I don't know if I'm immune or not, since no one can seem to agree if people can get reinfected, and I don't ever want to go through that again. I have anxiety issues anyway, so that doesn't help.

But hey, you come out the other end with a new appreciation for your lungs. You don't realize how much you love them until they stop working properly. Breathing is great.

I know staying at home is frustrating and annoying for people, but I'm here to tell you the alternative is worse. If you're one of the ones that gets seriously ill (I think it's around 20%), but still isn't sick enough for a hospital ICU bed, you're still in for a rough few weeks. 1 out of 5 aren't odds anyone should play with when it comes to the lifelong health of your lungs.

Ironically, I'd like to go outside, too. I'm just to afraid to. Though my toliet paper supply and food stores will force my hand soon!