NSFW/18+ eBook Stealing the Cowboy’s Hat (Chosen #18) by J.D. Light

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,894 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rate this eBook:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Name of this eBook: Stealing the Cowboy’s Hat (Chosen #18) by J.D. Light

eBook Description:
Arguing with Cowen over video chats it one of my absolute favorite things to do. And though we’ve never met, I’ve found that calling him to yell at him about the way he treats my people is the highlight of my week. But the man really does need a partner, and his boss insists it’s someone from my department, so after several failed attempts at placing another agent with him, I take on the daunting task myself.
Who knew fighting with Cowen in person rather than video chat would be even more… stimulating? When the boys from Purdy need our help to find out who all is on the side of the evil bastard Heath, we quickly realize just how well we work together. And we discover some other things too.
Cowen Maxwell
Having Hollyster in my house, taking over my space and being a general pain in my ass should be the torture. What’s torture is realizing my little obsession with him is quickly turning into more. When the delphinium keeping me from catching his scent falls off in the middle of the night, it is suddenly very clear why I can’t look at him without wanting. Why the idea of him leaving my house makes my stomach churn. Why the idea of using him as bait to get inside the bunker where Heath is keeping his new collection of chosen makes me so damn angry and utterly terrified. But will Hollyster be able to accept a cranky old man with a bad attitude as the man he spends forever with?
Warning: Mpreg elements!

Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.