NSFW/18+ eBook Steel Sirens by Maxx Whittaker : mobi

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,261 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rate this eBook:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ysar

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 3 years

Ysar

Download Link (how to download?)
Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.
eBook Link:
Code:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/46200853-steel-sirens

eBook Description:
From the Bestselling Author of the Cocidius Series
I’ve known one thing all my life: I belong to the Fortingall Wood. I was born there and I’ll die there. It’s in my blood.

When slavers of the Hand take my brother, sister, and our entire village I discover nothing I know is true - not my place as a ranger or even who I am.

With the help of the Sirens, ancient warriors imbued by a goddess, I may have a shot at saving my family. But the Sirens have trouble of their own. If I want their help I’ll have to free each woman from her magic-induced exile.

First, I have to find them.

But beyond the Wood is a land fallen into darkness. I’m too far out to go home and too green to fight what’s coming. Even with the Sirens by my side, life is a choice between my family or my kingdom.

Is one worth saving without the other?

Steel Sirens takes place withing the Cocidiverse! Yay! If you enjoyed Cocidius I and can't wait for Cocidius II, you're saved.

Steel Sirens is an Adult Men's Harem Adventure. It explores sex, violence, and adult themes with graphic depictions and strong language. Also there's necromancy. Not intended for readers under 18 or Paladins.

Additional info:

Author: Maxx Whittaker
Format: Mobi
Category: Fiction eBooks, Fantasy eBooks