Mod apk Stories : Your Choice MOD : FREE IN-APP PURCHASES! v0.91(installation problem should be really fixed now!)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,584 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.3/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Sbennytopia's Underworld Boss
Member for 4 years
Can you direct me on how to reinstall and save progress, kinda new to lp?
you can backup an app via lp but its not as good as some other programs in my opinion in that field...tell me, are you rooted?

Shazy333

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have a stable internet but the continue button does not respond, so I restart my game, but it is forever stuck on the waiting screen, all I wanted to do was play Of Demigods And Men...

Ricchaz

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I tried downloading with lucky patch and it says that it's incompatible with my device. Am I doing somrthing wrong?

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Member for 4 years
I tried downloading with lucky patch and it says that it's incompatible with my device. Am I doing somrthing wrong?
The game probably isn't compatible with your phone...Sorry...
Post automatically merged:

Thank you @SuperEvilMafiaBoss & @Gourov !! Hopefully it works well!

Thank you @SuperEvilMafiaBoss & @Gourov !! Hopefully it works well!
Happy birthday!✌

I have a stable internet but the continue button does not respond, so I restart my game, but it is forever stuck on the waiting screen, all I wanted to do was play Of Demigods And Men...
I would suggest to you Titanium Backup which is great but requires root...I presume you have a PC? If so use helium backup...download both on your pc and phone the app and backup your progress...restore when you reinstall the app

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Member for 4 years
what do you mean by restarting your device? i never said do this and it will be fixed...try with helium backup to save your progress,uninstall the app, reinstall and restore your progress...and then it should be fixed, otherwise it must be a game bug and not from our modding...good luck!

nandafa

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thank you. It works perfectly

Torgon

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm actually having that same Russian problem. It worked fine for a day then changed all of a sudden. I reinstalled it multiple times but nothing changed. I switched to the playstore version to see if it was the same but it worked fine.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
@SuperEvilMafiaBoss @Gourov
I keep on getting this as a home screen

I restarted my device and this is what I see
I'm actually having that same Russian problem. It worked fine for a day then changed all of a sudden. I reinstalled it multiple times but nothing changed. I switched to the playstore version to see if it was the same but it worked fine.
Told ya got same problem when modding. I just did force stop , clear cache and open with stable connection. And it solved for me. And also try playing the book for sometime that started as soon as you open the app.

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Member for 4 years
It must be a bug with the connection then...probably when you don't have a stable one it changes the language to russian or whatever...Anyways,good to hear that it works now for you guys! dont forget to thank @Gourov for his help as well as for this release since it wouldn't be possible without him!

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Well can anyone use the Facebook login ?? It's saying that it's working but on the game it not showing. So if anyone can help ... That help will be appreciated and help us for future mod. Just finished one chapter log in using Facebook. Then uninstall the game and again Install and login. See if you get your progress back or not. Any help would be great :) Thanks :)

Ricchaz

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
The game itaelf is compatible with my phone, just not when I download it with the lucky patch. I just downloaded it from the app store to check it out.

Stories : Your Choice MOD : FREE IN-APP PURCHASES! v0.91(installation problem should be really fixed now!) was released by SuperEvilMafiaBoss and 8616 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.