Mod apk Stories : Your Choice MOD : FREE IN-APP PURCHASES! v0.91(installation problem should be really fixed now!)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,783 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.3/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YondaimeKazzy

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
This ain't good.
Screenshot_20200104-184021_Stories Your Choice.jpg

kate4586

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
hey I really appreciate your work and thank you very much but when i downloaded It said that wast compatible with device🙄

bellyache

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Im glad the download works, im glad I found a newer version of this game.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
The inapp purchases don't seem to work for me, it will go to this screen and will stay there for a long time.
Please check your LP version wether it's v8.6.3 or not. And go to LP --> switch --> turn on "proxy server emulation for in-app purchases" and "proxy server emulation for license check". Also Install them as well.

HiSilent

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Good job fixing it
Post automatically merged:

Good job fixing it

prSakura

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the mod. I will try it if its works.
And update my reply :D
Post automatically merged:

I have LP installed but it is say error while parsing.
How to fix it?

Last edited:

Adrian53100

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Its not compatible with my Phone too and I tried both methods to install.
My Phone: Samsung Galaxy J6+

Erinys

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks so much for making this 1 SB, made the mistake of buying the other one 🤦‍♀️

Edit: It works really great! Once again, thank you for lowering the price on this one, I appreciate it a lot and I'm sure the rest of us do as well 😍🖤🥰

So... It's started to repeatedly glitch and change the language. Has anyone found a permanent fix for this? I've force stop + clear cache and reinstalled it many times but it keeps glitching 😔

Last edited:

Emma4ang3l

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
thanks for the great work. For now it does not work to install any games from this site since all are apks. I have a xiaomi not 8 pro phone, installed the latest LP version and none of the downloaded apps open with LP. when i try to install them i get installation failed. this is sad :(

RazonRebel

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
im not one to give up when I'm stumped, but trying to figure out how to just download it is a bit of a puzzle

Regia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks a lot. I can't believe that you put this download in 1 sb. Thank you for your work and consideration, it's very kind of you

Stories : Your Choice MOD : FREE IN-APP PURCHASES! v0.91(installation problem should be really fixed now!) was released by SuperEvilMafiaBoss and 8545 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.