Mod apk Stories : Your Choice MOD : FREE IN-APP PURCHASES! v0.91(installation problem should be really fixed now!)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,020 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.3/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Sbennytopia's Underworld Boss
Member for 4 years

Stories : Your Choice MOD : FREE IN-APP PURCHASES! v0.91

MOD Features  How to install

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 343 times

• Choose your own adventure in Stories: Your Choice! Play through the best collection of interactive stories and get unprecedented freedom to choose what happens. New chapters every week!
    • Choose from our collection of stories by the best authors, and experience action, adventure, horror, magic, mystery, crime, and more!
    • Choose your journey through each story, and remember that every decision has consequences!
    • Choose your character's personality! Will you be a hero or a villain? A righteous leader or a tyrant? A heartbreaker or a loyal partner? The choice is all yours!
    • Choose your character's appearance! The game offers a variety of clothes and hair styles to pick from!
    • See how your choices impact the plot, but don't forget that the consequences may be unexpected!

Here are just a few stories you can choose:

"Of Demi-Gods and Men":
    Stir up a rebellion and assemble troops to take revenge on the demigod who stole your hometown! You will enter an enormous fantasy world where demigods use the human race to battle the gods. Drink until morning with outlaws, fight against a tyrant's army, and make love to a demi-goddess—and that's not all this story has to offer! Your choices alone will determine whether humanity's rebellion succeeds or fails.

"Escape from Paradise":
    You wake up on a deserted island and find yourself surrounded by beautiful women fighting over you. It's up to you to figure out how you ended up here and what's going on. You will meet beautiful girls desperate for your attention, swim under waterfalls, and relax in the sun. But don't let this paradise distract you from the series of murders happening on the island! Your choices alone will determine how the story ends.

"Beneath Cursed Sails":
    Hoist the sails and set out to sea under a black flag! A wicked marauder has killed your beloved, but your grief and rage have given you strength for revenge. Put together a crew of cursed pirates, steal a ship, and chase after the killer! Cannons blasting, on-board battles, sea monsters and demons, friendship and betrayal, rum and beautiful girls (and possibly romance, or even more...): this is your story, and only you can choose how it will end. Full speed ahead, Captain!

Stories are updated regularly, so you will always have something to play! Download Stories: Your Choice now to dive into stories where YOU make the decisions that can change everything!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• FREE IN-APP PURCHASES!
    ENJOY!

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!, This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank SuperEvilMafiaBoss and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teslagames.stories

Downloaded 79 times

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Member for 4 years
A FEW WORDS BY ME... FIRST OF ALL,THE INSTALLATION PROBLEM SHOULD BE REALLY FIXED NOW...THE REASON WAS THAT GOOGLE PLAY RELEASES SPLIT APKS AND THE ONE I WAS TRYING TO SHARE WAS ONE AS WELL AND TO SUCCESSFULLY INSTALL THOSE YOU NEED TO PACK ALL THE PARTS IN ONE APK...I DIDNT KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE PARTS BUT TO ALSO DO THE MERGING SO MASSIVE THANKS TO @Gourov FOR FINDING & PACKING THE PARTS INTO ONE! THIS RELEASE WOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE WITHOUT HIM SO DON'T FORGET TO THANK HIM AS WELL AND SHOW HIM SOME LOVE! I PRICED THIS TIME THIS RELEASE TO 1 SB Points SINCE SO MANY PEOPLE DOWNLOADED THE NON WORKING APKS AND IN ESSENCE WASTED THEIR SB Points..I DONT WANT TO MILK PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR POCKETS AND IT WOULD BE UNFAIR IF I PRICED IT AGAIN AT 30 SO ENJOY! PLS LET ME KNOW IF IT WORKS OR NOT AND I WILL AS ALWAYS TRY MY BEST TO FIX THE PROBLEM...SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCES EVERYONE...THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Post automatically merged:

I'll give it a try and tell you if it works.
Pls do.Thank you. :)

Last edited:

Torgon

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
A FEW WORDS BY ME... FIRST OF ALL,THE INSTALLATION PROBLEM SHOULD BE REALLY FIXED NOW...THE REASON WAS THAT GOOGLE PLAY RELEASES SPLIT APKS AND THE ONE I WAS TRYING TO SHARE WAS ONE AS WELL,AND TO SUCCESSFULLY INSTALL THOSE YOU NEED TO PACK ALL THE PARTS IN ONE APK...I DIDNT KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE PARTS BUT TO ALSO DO THE MERGING SO MASSIVE THANKS TO @Gourov FOR FINDING & PACKING THE PARTS INTO ONE! THIS RELEASE WOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE WITHOUT HIM SO DON'T FORGET TO THANK HIM AS WELL AND SHOW HIM SOME LOVE! I PRICED THIS TIME THIS RELEASE 1 SB Points SINCE SO MANY PEOPLE DOWNLOADED THE NON WORKING APKS AND IN ESSENCE WASTED THEIR SB Points..I DONT WONT TO MILK PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR POCKETS AND IT WOULD BE UNFAIR IF I PRICED IT AGAIN AT 30 SO ENJOY! PLS LET ME KNOW IF IT WORKS OR NOT AND I WILL AS ALWAYS TRY MY BEST TO FIX THE PROBLEM...SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCES EVERYONE...THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

pls do.thank you :)
In

Both the game and free purchases work.

Kikiki

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Question
1.Do i rename 'apks' to apk and install?
2.or do i unzip and install with the one of many apk?

I've tried both and got parsing problem for 1 and can't install for 2.
Tried re-download, nothing new.
Some help here @SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Torgon

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Question

Do you have lucky Patcher installed? When I downloaded the game it asked if I wanted to install with lucky Patcher and it worked.

Kikiki

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Question

Yeah never mind. Got it.
Didn't know LP can install stuff

Shazy333

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
It works, but somewhere in the game it changes languages and I can't play the game.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
It works, but somewhere in the game it changes languages and I can't play the game.
I also encounter this while modding .... Try restarting with stable net connection.

A FEW WORDS BY ME... FIRST OF ALL,THE INSTALLATION PROBLEM SHOULD BE REALLY FIXED NOW...THE REASON WAS THAT GOOGLE PLAY RELEASES SPLIT APKS AND THE ONE I WAS TRYING TO SHARE WAS ONE AS WELL AND TO SUCCESSFULLY INSTALL THOSE YOU NEED TO PACK ALL THE PARTS IN ONE APK...I DIDNT KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE PARTS BUT TO ALSO DO THE MERGING SO MASSIVE THANKS TO @Gourov FOR FINDING & PACKING THE PARTS INTO ONE! THIS RELEASE WOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE WITHOUT HIM SO DON'T FORGET TO THANK HIM AS WELL AND SHOW HIM SOME LOVE! I PRICED THIS TIME THIS RELEASE TO 1 SB Points SINCE SO MANY PEOPLE DOWNLOADED THE NON WORKING APKS AND IN ESSENCE WASTED THEIR SB Points..I DONT WANT TO MILK PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR POCKETS AND IT WOULD BE UNFAIR IF I PRICED IT AGAIN AT 30 SO ENJOY! PLS LET ME KNOW IF IT WORKS OR NOT AND I WILL AS ALWAYS TRY MY BEST TO FIX THE PROBLEM...SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCES EVERYONE...THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

Pls do.Thank you. :)
You are welcome bro. 💌

Last edited:

Shazy333

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Restart the game or my device?
I tried clearing data and it is stuck like that.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Restart the game or my device?
I tried clearing data and it is stuck like that.
well language problem on story ? or on the book selection page ?

Shazy333

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Stuck on loading page and when i clear data the continue button has no response.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Go to Google play games ... On setting page turn off automatic sign.
Stuck on loading page and when i clear data the continue button has no response.

Shazy333

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Still doesn't work, it was ok in the beginning, but the language change messed it up.
Please can you test it and find how to counteract it. Thanks.

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Member for 4 years
Still doesn't work, it was ok in the beginning, but the language change messed it up.
Please can you test it and find how to counteract it. Thanks.
did you played it without internet by any chance? i used to play this game some time ago and same thing had happened to me when i didn't had a stable connection.

after it happened i re-installed the game and the language problem was fixed but backup your progress first if you don't want to lose anything!

it must be a game bug not from our modding

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
did you played it without internet by any chance? i used to play this game some time ago and same thing had happened to me when i didn't had a stable connection.

after it happened i re-installed the game and the language problem was fixed but backup your progress first if you don't want to lose anything!

Hehe I thought I got banned 🥴

Shazy333

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years

Can you direct me on how to reinstall and save progress, kinda new to lp?

Stories : Your Choice MOD : FREE IN-APP PURCHASES! v0.91(installation problem should be really fixed now!) was released by SuperEvilMafiaBoss and 8546 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.