๐Ÿ’ฌ Review Storm (Elemental #1) by Brigid Kemmerer

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,760 happy users since 2014.
Register

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm ๐Ÿ›
Member for 6 years
Hi Fellow Bookworms ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ“š

So i figured my first ever review here should be a book that i loved and wanted to start with Harry Potter but let's be real, if i did that we'd be here for a very very long time so i choose another series that i thought was brilliant as well but with different everything.

And Warning, since i have ABSOLUTELY NO SELF-CONTROL, there will probably be spoilers here ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…. I'll try my best to minimize the damage and hide them with spoiler tags but seriously, just be on your guard and don't hate me if i accidentally spoil something for you ๐Ÿ‘€.

so the book as you probably gathered from the title is the first in a series about 4 brothers who have powers and each brothe can control one of the 4 elements.

the first book is about the baby of the family Chris who can control Water.

the book starts with an awesome scene where our female MC Becca (who later on you'll know is bullied) runs into some guys beating the he** out of Chris and she tries to help him.

then the book goes on a journey of the interactions between both of them and Chris's struggle with controlling his powers and having to hide them and at the same time deal with other elemental bullies because he and his brothers ar kick ass elementals (stronger than the usual) who can actually control the elements on a very high level.

then some things happen and some secrets from Becca's past are revealed, she is then introduced to the world of humans with powers in another amazing scene in my opinion.

and also did i mention hunters appear? Yeah, people who hunt and kill super powerful elementals like the Merricks because they fear their strength and think they shouldn't be allowed to live.

Oh i forgot, and then there is another guy, Hunter garrity who will be in a love triangle with Becca and Chris but honestly i never liked or trusted the guy
and hell yeah i was right, he's an A**

and Becca's dad who left her and he mom will come back, i hated that guy since moment 1and turns out i'm awesome and good at knowing bad dudes on paper when i read a few lines about them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

In this book you'll find Action, Elemental battles, Brothers fighting, sweet sweet young love, also painful secrets and ******** fathers ๐Ÿ˜

So that's it, i just read the 1st book and started the second one which is about Gabriel, one of the twin brothers, who i just adore ๐Ÿ˜.
So will let you know about the 2nd book when i finish it.
Thanks for sticking to the end of the thread and sorry -not really- about the rant ๐Ÿ˜…

You can find the whole series here on Sbenny if you'd like to try the books, here is the link.

https://forum.sbenny.com/threads/elemental-series-by-brigid-kemmerer.12032/

Bartvdlee

Lurker Lv0๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 5 years
I want to read this book now, but there is no translated version ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm ๐Ÿ›
Member for 6 years
@Bartvdlee you can give it a try in English.
English is not my first language as well but i usually read books in it and if i struggle with some words or expressions i just use google ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

Deestroyer24

Lurker Lv0๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 5 years
similar series but definitely has a bit of heat is Storm Lords by Marie Harte. It is a 5 book series