STORY OF SEASONS: Friends of Mineral Town (PC)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,696 happy users since 2014.
Register

D

Deleted member 56303

STORY OF SEASONS: Friends of Mineral Town (PC)

Title: STORY OF SEASONS: Friends of Mineral Town
Developer(s): Marvelous Inc.
Publisher(s): XSEED Games, Marvelous USA, Inc., Marvelous
Release Date: Jul 14, 2020
Language(s): English, French, German, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Console: Windows
Version/Update: 20.08.2020
Size: 2.24 GB
Credits to PLAZA (supplier)

Description:

Your farming life begins in Mineral Town, a charming village surrounded by nature. You've returned after many years to restore your late grandfather's farm to its former glory. Care for crops, livestock, and more as your very own story of seasons unfolds.

Tend to the Farm!
A menagerie of fruits, veggies, and livestock are waiting for you. Raise them all with love and care, and you'll have plenty of products to harvest, sell, or cook with!

Stroll Down Memory Lane!
Mineral Town is full of friendly faces, both old and new! Head into town, give gifts, and learn all about your neighbors as you befriend them.

Fall in Love!
Mineral Town is home to several eligible bachelors and bachelorettes. Get to know the boy or girl of your dreams, and you might be able to date them, get married, and even start a family!

There's More to Explore!
Go fishing, cook fresh meals, and when your work's all said and done, take a dip in the local hot spring. Experience the farmer's life like never before!

**This isn't an otome game or a visual novel release, but it does contain romance elements so it's right up my alley lmao 😝

Installation Instructions:

1. Extract (e.g using WinRAR)
2. Open the "1. Install Game" folder
3. Inside the Install folder should be an .iso file. Mount the .iso (With Windows 8/Windows 10 you can double click on the .iso to mount OR right-click > open with > Windows Explorer, if you are unable to do this, you can use Daemon Tools to mount)
4. Run the 'setup.exe'
5. Select/check the box for "Copy contents of PLAZA directory to installdir"
6. Click the install button
7. After it's done installing, head over to the "2. Install Update v20200820" folder
8. Inside the "Update" folder, run the 'setup.exe'
9. Select/check the box for "Copy contents of PLAZA directory to installdir"
10. Click the install button
11. After it's done installing, head over to the "3. Unlock DLC" folder
12. Copy and paste the "steam_emu.ini" file into the main game folder and replace the existing file inside.
13. You're finished! Run the game in order to play :)

Troubleshooting
- If the game opens zoomed in, right click on the game .exe, go to properties > compatibility > change high DPI settings > override high DPI scaling behavior and select system
OR
manually change the display settings of your desktop by lowering the scaling percentage to something lower than your current settings.

PLAZA notes (I didn't find these necessary, but in case you need them)
- Block the game's exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online ..
- If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead

Download Link(s): Downloaded 5 times
Downloaded by: @Shiro123, @Himechaaan, @leahleinx, @Laurish123, @aksjfu
Please buy the game if you enjoyed it to support the developers or future English localizations! 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded 33 times

xyzhunter

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
what? i think natsume is developer and publisher lol

Boom69

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Umm.. the game is still overscaled even when I tried the above fixes. Any fix?

D

Deleted member 56303

Umm.. the game is still overscaled even when I tried the above fixes. Any fix?
I recommend resetting any changes, restarting your computer and then change dpi settings to system or system enhanced or change desktop display settings to 100%. This happened to me with the launcher for genshin impact and the settings only worked after I restarted my computer for whatever reason. If this still doesn't work, message me.

Mak Kucing

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Is there a way to play it on mobile? Or you have to instal emu for that...