Storyscape diamonds "trick"

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,866 happy users since 2014.
Register

emaya

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
So i found a way to get all the diamonds you want and for the people who mod the game see if you can use ir to make a new mod.
So you open the game spend all of your tickets right? It doesn't matter if you press re play an episode, then go to your clock and set the time to 3-6 hours later, you'll have new tickets press replay an episode youll see and ad then a message like this
Screenshot_20200107_001728_com.foxnextgames.storyscape.jpg

Press continue, youll get the option to see an ad for gems watch it, and you get one gem for that ad and for the one you get when you press "replay episode" so do that again... press replay..you get a new ad and the message again, this time you won't get an ad for gems but youll have the tickets even if you cant really use them, keep pressing replay episode till you get tired of it, remember one ad one gem/diamond so when youre ready set your clock 3-6 another hours later, open the app and you get the option to watch an ad for gems again do it, when you finish youll have all the amount of gems the you watched an ad..get it?
Screenshot_20200107_031803_com.foxnextgames.storyscape.jpg
Screenshot_20200107_031845_com.foxnextgames.storyscape.jpg
Screenshot_20200107_031849_com.foxnextgames.storyscape.jpg

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Is anyone having lags after using this trick?

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Lags as in the animation isn't fluid at all or a different lag bc the animation is really laggy on my phone and I wasn't sure if this trick thing caused it

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User