📺 Street Jam: The Rise NSFW / 18+ APK Showcase

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,686 happy users since 2014.
Register

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Name of the game/app recorded: Street Jam: The Rise ( NSFW / 18+ APK )

Link to the MOD/PAID APK: NSFW/18+ APK - [Hosted Game] Street Jam: The Rise v.1.0.0 ACOM MOD , by @Phytoplankton

My second tutorial, and in a very early version of the new game.
Please, don't expect much from me, i simply don't have the resources nor times to improve whatever I'm doing. Anyway, this tutorial kinda spoil the game a bit so if you want to see it for yourself, just watch the choices when it comes. Thanks for reading!

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Strange, it didn't work for me too :(
Try this, i copied it (again):

It's Age Restricted due to the game's contents so be warned.

Hrafn

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
What happened to the game? And why did the person who nodded it retire?

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
I don't know, i heard a lot about Phytoplankton retirement lately. The link didn't work so i gone back to the exact page and found that there was a new author. I don't know if this is fixing it but i copied the link again from the same page in the comment above. I apologize for the error.

RedRuby

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
what happened to the link? It's gone.

Fity

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
all mods by pytho were removed for his retirement.so need to find the mods by other modders.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
For anyone still visiting this thread, this was a showcase about a game modded by Phytoplankton, who is retired and whose works now made "outdated" so the link to his modded game won't work anymore. I also have some personal problem, all lead me into deleting my video as well.
So basically, this thread is useless and i don't know how to delete it :3
That's why I'm just going to leave this message here for anyone confused.
Stay home and stay safe!