NSFW/18+ eBook Stuff My Stocking: M/M Romance Stories that are Nice and… Naughty

• Author: Thread starter Deleted acc 314488
  • Start date
Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,760 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rate this eBook:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted Account

Deleted Account
Member for 5 years
Name of this eBook: Stuff My Stocking: M/M Romance Stories that are Nice and… Naughty

stuff my stocking cover.jpg

eBook Description:
The stories you are about to read are the product of a very special project sponsored by the Goodreads M/M Romance group—the online community for readers who love to read about men in love (Male/Male).

The group moderators issued an invitation for members to choose a photo and pen a Letter to Santa asking for a short M/M romance story inspired by the image; authors from the group were encouraged to select a letter and write an original tale.

The result was an outpouring of creativity that shined a spotlight on the special bond between M/M romance writers and the people who love what they do. This book is an anthology of those letters and stories.

Whether you are an avid M/M romance reader or new to the genre, you are in for a delicious treat. So sit back, relax and enjoy Stuff My Stocking: M/M Romance Stories that are Nice and . . . Naughty.

Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.