Subscription Service

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,073 happy users since 2014.
Register

MizSwagnificent

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Please hear me out! I'd rather give my money here than the apps I download from here. If there was a subscription service, with different teirs due to how much you can pay, maybe with some perks the more you give I would be first in line! Maybe by being a loyal subscriber offer discounts on mods/apps you buy to further incentivise retention. If there was an automatic payment, instead of buying whenever cash was low, would be much more convenient for me, and I think it would benefit the site as a whole with an easier flow of cash from everyone able to subscribe..

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
This is only my personal opinion.
Sounds reasonable but difficult to implement;
Uniformed pricing could be tricky; Modders here are people who share their work here and not hired workers. (Modders price their own work.)

(Aside from your suggestion,) Why not a subscription service to the individual modder(s) instead; Subscribe to a modder and that modder gives you peaks, the site could take a small portion similar to the newly added SB Points sold by Users.
This is only my personal opinion.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
This is a really good idea in theory, and it had been discussed in the past but with the way the site is currently set up, this is not possible.

We can set this idea aside on our task list for future possible ideas to implement but right now this is not something we can do.