Suggestion for otome games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,862 happy users since 2014.
Register

Allison2827

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello
I really love otome and would like some opinion.
I will you some of my favorite games so that you can know what type of otome games i love.
1. Mystic messenger.
2. Boyfriend plus.
3. Chapters.
4. Choices.
5. Love 365.
Thank you in advance.

Calores

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello, I really like them too, and I really need some new ones to play.
Like already said, the Arcana is amazing, and I also liked Obey Me!

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
God I love mystic messenger.
I'm sure you gonna like the Arcana as the others said..
I also recommend Destined to love (by cybird)
Angel or devil (by NTT solmare)
Decoding desire (OKKO)

Carsye

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Obey me, the arcana, eldarya are great. One for DS(or the emulator) is Girlish revolution, which is hilarious.

I think there is a page with suggestions of otome games, with mobile, pc or console options.

Calores

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I finally finished mystic messenger and really liked it. Thank you!

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
if you haven't yet, i would recommend the arcana.
Count me in for another vote for The Arcana! I'm currently playing through Julian's route 😍 and can't wait to do Asra's afterwards!

kuryujiru

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
My two favorites are Ikemen Sengoku and King Of Fighters for Girls (KoFG)!
Ikemen Sengoku has pretty graphics and a wonderful range of characters though the need to pay for everything even remotely better gets frustrating over time.
But that is where KoFG comes in; if you're familiar with the King of Fighter series of games, then this is the otome game version of that which is an absolute dream come true for me as someone who used to play the original Kof games.
It doesnt require us to pay just to see something or attain a certain graphic as crystals can be earned in the game through their very simple training/fights missions and completing story chapters, and you earn additional stories from the various character cards you can get from the Gacha which also requires crystals.
It takes a while some times to earn the crystals and level characters up enough to unlock their respective side stories (apart from the main story) but do able without any stressing required. Paying for crystals is always faster but I haven't had to pay for anything yet as it is easy enough to earn the crystals needed.

And they are updating with a Season 2 of the main story from June this year, which means that the team is still devoted to creating new content that isn't just filler/money-grabbing schemes!

Only downside is that I don't think there is an English version. Hopefully they will have one soon. I play it in Japanese so if you're learnjng the language or familiar with it, it isn't too hard to pick up... I think.

D

Deleted member 56303

This is old, but I'll reply anyways lol (cause I'm obsessed with otome games)
Since you listed mobile games I suggest (for Android) all of D3 Publisher's games, specifically their Forbidden Romance series such as The Men of Yoshiwara, The Rosy Script, Office Lovers, My Butler etc. D3 Publisher also released two games which they removed later on, but were actually pretty high quality: Gakuen Club which can be found on this forum and The Charming Empire which I have, so if you want it hmu.
Also recommend all of Ciagram's games such as Chocolate Temptation, Nightmare Harem, Bidding for Love etc. Their writing is more decent than great, but their stories can be pretty intriguing.
I also recommend StoryTaco.inc games, Day7 games, whomor Inc. games, Hunex CO., LTD games, and especially Idea Factory games (specifically Amnesia and Hakuoki)! It'd be a bit much to list some games for each developer so I'll just name drop them for now.
If you're into voice acting apps catered to the otome audience, I suggest Situation Boyfriend, Love & Poke, the Voice Supplement series, and the Sleepytime Boyfriend series which was removed from the playstore, but again if you want them hmu.

If you have IOS and have root access, I recommend NTT Solmare's old Shall We Date games aka Ninja Love, My Sweet Prince, Actor to Be, Konkatsu for Marriage, and Heian Love. A short time after, they had their second period of the Shall We Date series where they came out with two versions of the game apps, a paid version and a free version similar to Voltage Inc's old Gree system apps. This included Hero in Love, Mononoke Kiss, Never Look Back, Angel or Devil, Can't Say No, My Fairy Tales, Magic Sword, Scarlet Fate, Lost Island, and Guilty Alice. There were more, but I stopped keeping track because at some point they updated their system and I wasn't able to mod their newer games anymore. NTT Solmare removed all these games, but I still have them all because I hoard any otome game I come into contact with, so if you want them hmu.

As for PC, I recommend Hakuoki (I'm really biased with this one), Amnesia, Steam Prison, and Nightshade. I have a lot more recommendations as I mainly play otome games on PC, but I'll stop for now as I feel this is already too long. If you want PC recommendations just check my latest posts lol

Last edited by a moderator: