Suggestion For VIPs Section

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,201 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

bipi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've been a VIP for about 2 days now, I like it because is a real time saver because don't have to test the app in an emulator for malware, and the mods are pretty good, sBenny should implement some sort of license verification because there are many leaked file from our VIP in other VIPs section / Public of other sites.

There are only a few things I would suggest:

* The main concern I have is that I would like to see any VIP mod with a menu, so I can toggle on or off the features I like, sometimes it really ruin the experience of the game for me to have like infinite stuff or god mode on by default.
* Most of the mods (the one I tried) were not updated, I understand that keeping the games updated requires work and time, that's why I suggest increase prices.*

* This would allow sBenny to make more money, "hire" modders and step up the quality of his releases, like offering always a menu, exclusive features, keeping everything updated, focusing on less but more in-demand games and keeping it exclusively to a new category, like VIP+. (pay monthly)

Toughs?

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hello @bipi,

Thank you for taking the time to suggest your ideas. Some Mods currently have the mod menu, but others do not. This all depends on how the original requester asked for the mod to be made. If you would like a mod menu on a specific game, please either comment on the download or submit a new request for the game. In the description please state that you would like a new feature-> "The Mod Menu." This way our modders can work on this as soon as possible. But they Style of the mod is mod specific. If someone requested a straight "God Mod" that was how the request was filled.

Status
Not open for further replies.