Suggestion on farming sb money

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,330 happy users since 2014.
Register

Coffeeb559

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Link the account(s) you play with to SBenny and Everytime you earn a achievement in the game, you get sb, also set up community achievements to get sb

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thank you for submitting your suggestion :)

If I should analyze pros and cons of your idea, unfortunately I can only find cons.

Let's make an example, we set up an achievement like:

Make 50 posts => Receive 500 SB Points

Expected result
Users make 50 useful posts or maybe threads and in around a month they get 500 SB Points for reaching the goal in a fair way

True result
Users will start making spammy posts everywhere (easy target: Introduce Yourself section) and they'd gain 500 SB Points in 30 minutes for doing spam posts

Many other examples could be related to the example above, such as:

Level Up => Receive X SB Points

Since levels do depend on the amount of posts made, the outcome would be the same.

That's why, instead of thinking about achievements x SB Points, I introduced ways to legitimately gain them, described here: 🤑 How to farm SB Points at sbenny.com 🤑

But the truth is, a huge percentage of users who come here, aren't interested in contributing by helping the forum at all, so even if I'll keep adding ways to farm SB Points, I'm sure they'll keep asking for something easier and quicker. And yes, I'm ready to bet on this.

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
True!

Last edited:

Coffeeb559

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Oh well. Though I meant actual video games like plague Inc

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣