❓ Help Request Suggestions

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,737 happy users since 2014.
Register

A

ackermanlev

Greetings, y'all!
I don't know if someone already posted about this, but I'll still post it for additional thread:
First of all, I'm glad to be here but there are things that I really want to suggest:
1. More SB points to receive
- way back 2018, I received lots of sb points when I had my old account. But now, it's pretty hard to receive lots of SB points, since modded games here cost thousands of SB points. I suggest to make it easier to receive points, or make points higher.
2. Have shortcut links for instructions.
- When I clicked the "How to get SB points", I can't even find things that were said in the instructions. Especially English is not my first language.

So far, these are the only suggestions I have. I hope what I've said make sense. Thank you so much and more power to your website.

- Lev Ackerman

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
1. It's easier back then go get points, that's exactly how and why the forum was dying and since a lot of members aren't cooperating with no hesitation of exploiting every possible step for extra points, now we want to encourage activities.

2. Is the link broken? If not, you can't blame it for your lack of fluency in English.

Here's a few ways to get points instructed,
(1) watching ads, the easiest and least productive but guess what? It's most people's favorite since it doesn't need any works.

(2) writing a review of game/movie, the reward isn't great either but what do people expect from just writing an essay?
You just need to write your opinion on the matter and it doesn't requires you to be a writer.

(3) making a video showcasing a modded game/app from our forum.
This is the most rewarding, after getting approved, it gives 400 SB Points, that's more than uploading a mod itself.
You need to put some works on it of course, but that's exactly the point.

(4) having badges, only if you're really dedicated, you can aim for some of the badges for extra daily rewards.

(my rant about points subject: 3)
All of the above (except ads) can be achieved through the understanding of rules and some spare times.
It's really up to people wether or not they want points.
Giving users excuses to be rewarded for absolute nothing would only encourage inactivity and killing the forum even more.

And as you said, some of the mods cost thousands, ever ask yourself why does they cost that much?
Because that's how much modder considered it worth their efforts, they're still humans, they're busy with life so if they can put works to provide you these mods, you can put works to gain their mod too.

Also, yes, many have posted the same thing, too many. Some with more or less convincing cases but overall, increases the amount given isn't even a worth debating option.

Last edited:

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Hello @ackermanlev,
I will try my best to explain more about the suggestions given by you.
1. More SB Points to receive..... : This is currently only possible by introducing new ways to earn SB Points as if we increase the rewards such as the reward given by Ads then users will just create multiple accounts to get as many SB Points they can or they would just think our site as a download site which is false as we believe in creating a Proper Community for everyone. Also so far we have been unable to think of new ways which are unexploitable. As if we introduce new ways such as adding a quiz system,etc then they can be easily exploited by users as they can share the answers or create multiple accounts (it is a violation of forum rules as well) which ultimately results in the exploitation of our SB Points system which we do not want. So if you have any possible ways to earn SB Points then feel free to share with us :).

2. Have shortcut links for instructions. : The shortcut links for instructions have already been provided at various sections such as Android YouTube Area or Game Release Section.

"ackermanlev" said:
When I clicked the "How to get SB points", I can't even find things that were said in the instructions.
This is a completely wrong statement as you just have to read the thread carefully. Now here's a example via picture (Click on the Spoiler button to see the images, also I am on PC so the mobile view would be different) :
Screenshot_188.png

And once you click on these links you will be redirected to the respected section and they have threads sticken (sticked at the top) where you can see the respective rules for releasing the content/writing review/showcase. If you still cannot see then here are some pictures as examples: (Click on Spoiler)

Screenshot_185.png

Screenshot_186.png

Screenshot_187.png

So now if you do not know how to record a video on your Mobile or PC then well there is nothing which we can do as it is quite weird to make instructions for almost everything 😅, but still if you PM any of the staff members or ask it then we will gladly tell you what to do. Now I hope that all your doubts (if there were any) have been cleared. If you have any further questions or anything on your mind then feel free to ask :).

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
So now if you do not know how to record a video on your Mobile or PC then well there is nothing which we can do as it is quite weird to make instructions for almost everything
Shall i make a thread for it? For PC, mobiles as well as bluestacks? You'll have to help me out in case of LD and Memu tho