Suggestions

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,699 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ghostza

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
looking for something to watch with the wife?

so far we have watched The Unit, SWAT, Flashpoint and Continuum what else is similar to these?

Thanks

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
Oooh, I really like those shows, too! I've only kept up with SWAT, though. Since "Continuum" is sci-fi/fantasy-ish, you might like "Emergence"?

"The Brave" and "SEAL Team" are a little similar to SWAT and "Ransom" is similar to Flashpoint, so you might like those?

Chillybilly

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
U can watch "the Orville" it's humorous, little bit of action and has some sweet moments in it. But totally humourous. A great show to watch with family. It's just my opinion, if u don't wanna watch it. That's ur choice.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
U can watch "the Orville" it's humorous, little bit of action and has some sweet moments in it. But totally humourous. A great show to watch with family. It's just my opinion, if u don't wanna watch it. That's ur choice.
Ooh, I second this! I really like "The Orville!" I'm not big into Star Trek, but I keep seeing that it's very much like that show in spirit.

Chillybilly

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I haven't watched"star trek" as it's too old for me to enjoy. Have no idea about it's story but the quality of graphics isn't good for me. So that's why I didn't pick it up.