💬 Review Swamp Castel

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,119 happy users since 2014.
Register

Khatep

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Swamp Castel

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 🎮 MOD APK - [Hosted Game] Swamp Castle - Tale of a Kingdom v.1.0.4 ACOM MOD

Swamp Castel is a role-playing game, in the game you are exposed to play many different story choices, starting by choosing who you are and your origins, to ruling as a noble, or rebuilding the kingdom to a republic, in your journey you will be exposed to a lot of troubles and intense choices which either well make your advance in ruling or lose your head . So what well your journey be like

Review:
before I decided to use the mod I played and replayed the game hundreds of times, trying to make different choices and finding something new ,the game gives you no rest at all ,after having enough I used the mod and thing turned to very easy, got through the bandits and the barbarian attacks stages very easily, with hundreds of troops at your back, a lot of money to fund anything and a god-like character, the game was straightforward to pass and end too short ,I was doing everything I wanted and didn't care for the results, either way, the mod was very fun to play, especially at hard difficulty ,if I had the right to chose to change something that would be how the stats were boosted, it makes the character overpowered and unkillable,plus how many building you cloud construct in the bigging of the game ,not sure if that possibel but it would meked the game better, other than that the mod was well done, and the moder did a great job, his work was there and he showed that he takes these things seriously, overall the mod was great, made the game a little boring, but it was great .

Would you recommend this to other users? I would recommend the game to other users, it is an intense game which you still have to do a lot of things in it to win, the mod is fun, and the important thing is your choices well always end up affecting the future and not the mod.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐