SWU 3.0.1 ALL MODS+Levitation Mod+GIANT AVATAR MOD!!<--FUN!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,793 happy users since 2014.
Register

Neo Xavier

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Re: SWU 3.0.1 ALL MODS+Levitation Mod+New!Black Saber Mod!

I'm still trying to figure out how to download this version, can some please help mr.

Lock

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 7 years

Ok,I didn't realize the need,I'll see what I can scare up

Lock

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 7 years

Here is a mod for you guys that need a 3.0.0 I tested it out,let me know if it works for you,I am able to keep working on it if needed.....http://usersdownload.com/o7zwjw12sn4r.html

Dice

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years

great game mod

Lock

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 7 years

Dice said:
great game mod
Thank you,have fun with it! :headbang:

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years

Neo Xavier said:
I'm still trying to figure out how to download this version, can some please help mr.
You can download it, your reply was waiting on approval, we apologize for the delay.

eliranabudi

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years

Lock said:
Here is a mod for you guys that need a 3.0.0 I tested it out,let me know if it works for you,I am able to keep working on it if needed...http://usersdownload.com/o7zwjw12sn4r.html
Thanks gr8 man, thank you very much for your time and effort creating the same mod for 3.0.0.
You are modder in heart! it works like a charm and now I too can enjoy your wonderful work :)

Lock

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 7 years

eliranabudi said:
Lock said:
Here is a mod for you guys that need a 3.0.0 I tested it out,let me know if it works for you,I am able to keep working on it if needed.....http://usersdownload.com/o7zwjw12sn4r.html
Thanks gr8 man, thank you very much for your time and effort creating the same mod for 3.0.0.
You are modder in heart! it works like a charm and now I too can enjoy your wonderful work :)
I am so happy to hear it worked for you,have fun! :headbang:

NRPeace

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years

Nice. 3.0.0 support!

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years

Lock said:
Lock, just reminding you that download links (external links) should be on "hidden" tag. Keep that in mind, Great work!! Keep it up!!

-Edited and added hidden tags on required fields in some posts on this topic.

Lock

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 7 years

Thank you for fixing my mistake ImanHackeR,I will definitely adhere to that policy from here on.

Gabriel Kerna

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years

I am trying to download the version of the mod with no levitation or saber modification, but it says message hidden. Am i not getting something? ) help please. Thanks in advance

JAY-forGROM

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years

Gabriel Kerna said:
I am trying to download the version of the mod with no levitation or saber modification, but it says message hidden. Am i not getting something? ) help please. Thanks in advance
OK, heres what u do, since u have replied to this thread, now go back and look, it should be unlocked. if still hidden, try hitting the "like'.

Gabriel Kerna

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years

BiteMyAss said:
Gabriel Kerna said:
OK, heres what u do, since u have replied to this thread, now go back and look, it should be unlocked. if still hidden, try hitting the "like'.
Did all that, link on page 13 still says hidden. Downloaded from page 1, successfully. However, it seem my character needs 3.0.0 , but I didn't want to have neither saber modifications nor levitation, just all the rest. Is there an option for such? )

Thank You for your time

JAY-forGROM

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years

Gabriel Kerna said:
Did all that, link on page 13 still says hidden. Downloaded from page 1, successfully. However, it seem my character needs 3.0.0 , but I didn't want to have neither saber modifications nor levitation, just all the rest. Is there an option for such? )

Thank You for your time
Funny, there is no link on page 13, its someone who quoted the first page.
Lock might be willing to create a new 3.0.0. mod without Levitation, have to wait and see. The Black Saber is fun though.

Gabriel Kerna

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years

Ok I see )) A 3.0.0 version with neither saber modifications nor levitation, just all the rest would be much appreciated ) Thank You ! )

Lock

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 7 years

I'll drop a 3.0 after work today..

Gabriel Kerna

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years

Lock said:
wow ! ) Thank You so much ! I was late for the party - got into the game during the ShutDown announcement - so trying to experience the most of it while there is time still ))

Lock

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 7 years

Gabriel Kerna said:
Lock said:
wow ! ) Thank You so much ! I was late for the party - got into the game during the ShutDown announcement - so trying to experience the most of it while there is time still ))
Ok,I just replaced the 3.0.0 link with an updated version to include only the armory/raid/upgrade without black saber or levitation,so now it should be good to go.....let me know how it works for you....

Gabriel Kerna

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years

Lock said:
Gabriel Kerna said:
Lock said:
Ok,I just replaced the 3.0.0 link with an updated version to include only the armory/raid/upgrade without black saber or levitation,so now it should be good to go.....let me know how it works for you....
Kool ! ) Thanks a bunch ) will try it out now )

SWU 3.0.1 ALL MODS+Levitation Mod+GIANT AVATAR MOD!!<--FUN! was released by Lock and 96708 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.