Mad Hatter
EXP
SB Cash
Create Custom Title
Spyglass (permanent)
Musicizer! (permanent)
Country
Sbennytopia
So i've been interested in tabletops RPGs for a while now (around 15 years or so) but i never had the chance to actually play due to not having likeminded individuals for that journey...

SO!

Impulse made me google stuff and found myself staring at this website:

Roll20: Online virtual tabletop for pen and paper RPGs and board games

A quick investigation of it delivered promising news! Looks like it's quite developed, allowing music, images, notes, maps and everything i could think of, really...in addition to a considerable number of presets/games

I would appreciate the opinions of more experienced individuals on this! The objective should be clear...Let's gather a crew 😄

A

Ad Manager

CordeliaCross

🌜Freelance 💜 Writer 🌛
Staff member
👋 Community Team
Testing Team
eBook Releaser
Member for 1 year
SB Cash
Spyglass (permanent)
Avatar Frame 03 - Hearts [30 Days]
Musicizer! (permanent)
Golden Key (permanent)
Country Flags (Permanent)
Golden Spade
Device
Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy note 4, and Samsung Tab A
Country
United States of America
Tabletop RPG's are kinda my thing, I have played so many of them and I still have more that I have books for and haven't played yet. I have used Roll20 with 7 different campaigns over the years and I enjoy it alot, though it's just not the same as playing with other people in person. It is a really good way to get started if you don't have alot of people in your area that you could play with though. Is there a specific game that you are interested in trying first?

Another Coffee

Mad Hatter
EXP
SB Cash
Create Custom Title
Spyglass (permanent)
Musicizer! (permanent)
Country
Sbennytopia
Specific? No. I simply don't know much about them to have an educated opinion. Vampire The Masquerade was an game that i loved so, knowing there a tabletop related to that game obviously has me interested. I've also been watching Geek & Sundry for a while and it's just so awesome!

CordeliaCross

🌜Freelance 💜 Writer 🌛
Staff member
👋 Community Team
Testing Team
eBook Releaser
Member for 1 year
SB Cash
Spyglass (permanent)
Avatar Frame 03 - Hearts [30 Days]
Musicizer! (permanent)
Golden Key (permanent)
Country Flags (Permanent)
Golden Spade
Device
Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy note 4, and Samsung Tab A
Country
United States of America
Critical Role is really good. I was so happy when they got to branch off from Geek and Sundry and do their own separate thing. Puffin Forest is really good and they are shorter episodes. I recommend checking him out on youtube.

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.