Tabletop Online

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,804 happy users since 2014.
Register

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 4 years
So i've been interested in tabletops RPGs for a while now (around 15 years or so) but i never had the chance to actually play due to not having likeminded individuals for that journey...

SO!

Impulse made me google stuff and found myself staring at this website:

A quick investigation of it delivered promising news! Looks like it's quite developed, allowing music, images, notes, maps and everything i could think of, really...in addition to a considerable number of presets/games

I would appreciate the opinions of more experienced individuals on this! The objective should be clear...Let's gather a crew :D

* External links are prohibited on Sbenny unless explicitly authorised by the staff or compliant with the rules. Consult rule 6 of the rules and guidelines for more information.

Last edited by a moderator:

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Tabletop RPG's are kinda my thing, I have played so many of them and I still have more that I have books for and haven't played yet. I have used Roll20 with 7 different campaigns over the years and I enjoy it alot, though it's just not the same as playing with other people in person. It is a really good way to get started if you don't have alot of people in your area that you could play with though. Is there a specific game that you are interested in trying first?

Another Coffee

Member for 4 years
Specific? No. I simply don't know much about them to have an educated opinion. Vampire The Masquerade was an game that i loved so, knowing there a tabletop related to that game obviously has me interested. I've also been watching Geek & Sundry for a while and it's just so awesome!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Critical Role is really good. I was so happy when they got to branch off from Geek and Sundry and do their own separate thing. Puffin Forest is really good and they are shorter episodes. I recommend checking him out on youtube.

Another Coffee

Member for 4 years
Critical Role is really good. I was so happy when they got to branch off from Geek and Sundry and do their own separate thing. Puffin Forest is really good and they are shorter episodes. I recommend checking him out on youtube.
I'll keep an eye out for the Puffin thingy! :eek: thanks for the heads up, Cordy!