Mod apk Taboo: Interactive Stories v0.2 - Unlimited Gems Hack, Free Premium Choices & Items (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,944 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Taboo: Interactive Stories v0.2

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 30 times

• Taboo is finally here! Flirt with celebrities, become famous, and find your perfect match in Matchmaker! In an unexpected turn of events, you've ended up on a famous reality show.

Features of Taboo Interactive Stories for Android:

• Customize your avatar
    • Develop relationships with other characters in the story
    • Make choices that will affect the ending of the story
    • Wear the outfit you like best from a wide variety of choices

Have you ever imagined yourself as the main character in your favorite romantic movie? Taboo: Interactive Stories lets you do just that! Make choices that matter – wear beautiful outfits, navigate the drama and fall in love. In Taboo, you make your secret dreams come true! Download now Taboo Interactive Stories MOD APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited Gems (claim a daily quest reward to get 250 Gems)
    Free Premium Choices
    Free Outfits
    Free Hairstyles

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This is a SPLIT APK. In order to install this, you need to install the "Split APK Installer " App on your phone. Then, open it, tap on"Install APKs" and select the downloaded file in order to install it.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.nanobit.taboo

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I have played the game and the premium choices don't work in one of the stories.
Oh, which one? Besides that, with the unlimited gems hack I think it still wasn't an issue as you could spend gems, right?

LeviA10

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh, which one? Besides that, with the unlimited gems hack I think it still wasn't an issue as you could spend gems, right?
In the story, Matchmaker. The premium option works fine when you are designing your avatar but during the game, regardless of how many gems you have, when you select any of the premium choices, the game proceeds as if you selected the free choice. I am unsure if it is a bug in the game itself or not.

Riyokoi

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Correction: premium clothes choices react as if you selected the free choice.

Last edited:

DisturbedMan

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Sbenny FREE PREMIUM CHOICES work fine for me. However, the FREE PREMIUM CLOTHS do not register if you buy them; characters will react as if you bought the free dress. Tested this on two different phones and got the same results.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thanks for your feedback, I'll work on enhancing the unlimited gems hack in the next update so that I'll avoid setting free premium choices and outfits, in the hope it'll register the purchases normally. In the meantime, you can enjoy the current mod, as besides those minor things, the *premium* aspect of the game was turned to free thanks to the hack.

Kbryner2010

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Disappointed I paid 3500 for this app.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Status