🎮 MOD APK Tabou Stories: Love Episodes v0.9.6 - Unlimited keys + Free Premium choices + Unlocked VIP Card + Removed ads

Feedbacks

4.3/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

K A M I

𝐊inetic 𝐀utonomous 𝐌echanical 𝐈nterface
✔ Approved Releaser
EXP
Tabou Stories: Love Episodes v0.9.6 - Unlimited keys + Free Premium choices + Unlocked VIP Card + Removed ads

Tabou Stories: Love Episodes v0.9.6

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: MrWang
Type of release: Paid

Download Link: (need help? Watch this video tutorial)
You need to login to access this hidden content.

Downloaded 37 times

• Have you ever watched episodes of your favorite TV show and imagined yourself as the main character?

Tabou Stories: Love Episodes lets you do just that!

Make choices that matter – dress up in beautiful outfits, navigate the drama and get lovestruck.

In our thrilling stories, you make your secret dreams come true!

💅 Customize your avatar – you choose what you want to look like 💅

📚 Read thrilling chapters from a constantly growing collection of interactive stories 📚

💋 Choose between different stories: romance, drama, LGBT friendly stories…You name it – our chapters have it!💋

👗 Dress up – wear the outfit you like best from a wide variety of choices 👗

💕 Develop relationships with other characters in our stories – will you be friends, enemies or lovers? 💕

😉 Make choices that will affect the ending of the story – you are the master of your destiny!😉

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

• Free premium choices (premium outfits and hairstyles still cost gems)
    Unlimited keys
    Unlocked VIP Card
    Interstitial ads removed

• This is a SPLIT APK. In order to install this, you need to install the "Split APK Installer " App on your phone. Then, open it, tap on"Install APKs" and select the downloaded file in order to install it. If the app doesn't install for some reason, open the settings at the top-left of Split APKS Installer and enable the "Sign APK" option and then try again.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank MrWang and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.nanobit.taboo

Last edited:
A

Ad Manager

Dellabrown

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Thank you 😊 everything is working as intended.

handsinthegarden

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
what's a free vip card...?

VannDeVries

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 2 years
EXP
MOD works great! Dont forget to read the "how to install" cause its a "split APK"

There are ALOT of complete stories actually, but it all seems F/M. They did a great job on African American male Li.

Im tryna get through the beginning of the stories that sound like they could have a female Li, the starting adult story

Lessons in Lust seems to be male only, MC IS A SLUT

Lady Lust seems to slightly reference Lessons in Lust which is kinda neat. There is one Female Li? MC kinda slutty

Naughty Neighbors, all men but the story is actually decent

Last edited:

greengore

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
This MOD works great and the cost is reasonable. Thank you so much! But how do I activate the VIP card?

K A M I

✔ Approved Releaser
EXP
what's a free vip card...?
The VIP card is what gives you 2 gems instead of 1 when you finish a chapter. It should also be giving you 10 free gems daily, though I haven't had the opportunity to test this. It also gives some of the interface a gold colour instead of pink.

Dellabrown

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
The VIP card is what gives you 2 gems instead of 1 when you finish a chapter. It should also be giving you 10 free gems daily, though I haven't had the opportunity to test this. It also gives some of the interface a gold colour instead of pink.
Most of the vip features work. The only thing I'm not getting is the daily 10 diamonds. I get the 2 diamonds after each chapter. Its not a big deal though because we can get so many diamonds with the unlimited keys feature. Thank you!

NatashaEilina

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Thank you soo much for this amazing MOD APK :love: It worked really well like being stated and really worth the price.

kuramura

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP

PandarenGurl

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
Was wondering if there was a way to get unlimited gems too...

scorp190

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Thank yoouuu.....

Dellabrown

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Needs an update. You can still play but cant read the new chapters of the newer books without the update.

K A M I

✔ Approved Releaser
EXP
Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.