Mod apk Tabou Stories: Love Episodes v0.9.6 - Unlimited keys + Free Premium choices + Unlocked VIP Card + Removed ads

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,034 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

K A M I

?inetic ?utonomous ?echanical ?nterface
Member for 3 years

Tabou Stories: Love Episodes v0.9.6

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: MrWang
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 43 times

• Have you ever watched episodes of your favorite TV show and imagined yourself as the main character?

Tabou Stories: Love Episodes lets you do just that!

Make choices that matter – dress up in beautiful outfits, navigate the drama and get lovestruck.

In our thrilling stories, you make your secret dreams come true!

💅 Customize your avatar – you choose what you want to look like 💅

📚 Read thrilling chapters from a constantly growing collection of interactive stories 📚

💋 Choose between different stories: romance, drama, LGBT friendly stories…You name it – our chapters have it!💋

👗 Dress up – wear the outfit you like best from a wide variety of choices 👗

💕 Develop relationships with other characters in our stories – will you be friends, enemies or lovers? 💕

😉 Make choices that will affect the ending of the story – you are the master of your destiny!😉

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Free premium choices (premium outfits and hairstyles still cost gems)
    Unlimited keys
    Unlocked VIP Card
    Interstitial ads removed

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This is a SPLIT APK. In order to install this, you need to install the "Split APK Installer " App on your phone. Then, open it, tap on"Install APKs" and select the downloaded file in order to install it. If the app doesn't install for some reason, open the settings at the top-left of Split APKS Installer and enable the "Sign APK" option and then try again.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank MrWang and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.nanobit.taboo

Last edited:

Dellabrown

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you 😊 everything is working as intended.

VannDeVries

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Mod works great! Dont forget to read the "how to install" cause its a "split apk"

There are ALOT of complete stories actually, but it all seems F/M. They did a great job on African American male Li.

Im tryna get through the beginning of the stories that sound like they could have a female Li, the starting adult story

Lessons in Lust seems to be male only, MC IS A SLUT

Lady Lust seems to slightly reference Lessons in Lust which is kinda neat. There is one Female Li? MC kinda slutty

Naughty Neighbors, all men but the story is actually decent

Last edited:

greengore

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
This mod works great and the cost is reasonable. Thank you so much! But how do I activate the VIP card?

K A M I

Member for 3 years
what's a free vip card...?
The VIP card is what gives you 2 gems instead of 1 when you finish a chapter. It should also be giving you 10 free gems daily, though I haven't had the opportunity to test this. It also gives some of the interface a gold colour instead of pink.

Dellabrown

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
The VIP card is what gives you 2 gems instead of 1 when you finish a chapter. It should also be giving you 10 free gems daily, though I haven't had the opportunity to test this. It also gives some of the interface a gold colour instead of pink.
Most of the vip features work. The only thing I'm not getting is the daily 10 diamonds. I get the 2 diamonds after each chapter. Its not a big deal though because we can get so many diamonds with the unlimited keys feature. Thank you!

NatashaEilina

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you soo much for this amazing mod apk :love: It worked really well like being stated and really worth the price.

PandarenGurl

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Was wondering if there was a way to get unlimited gems too...

Dellabrown

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Needs an update. You can still play but cant read the new chapters of the newer books without the update.

K A M I

Member for 3 years
Status
Not open for further replies.