This is a place for everyone who loves to read to meet and discuss books :D

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Talking about books (Can include your books recommendations too)

Do you love reading?

• Total voters

Jayra09999

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
This is interesting forum. I also write in wattpad too wuhuhuuuuuu

redfox96

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Let me know what's the title of your story and also your username, I might read it sooner or later 👀👍🏼

IEarthan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Last edited:

redfox96

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Currently I am reading such an Awesome Fantasy Series That Makes Me Cry Happy Tears! I Loved it so much that I Uploaded it Here. Try This Book, Might Become Your Favorite (Or Maybe Not 🙃) . The Audio Book of This Book is Awesome Too With Real World Like Voices For Each Character.

Audio Book Audiobook Download - The Red Knight (Traitor Son Cycle 1) by Miles Cameron

eBook eBook Download - The Red Knight (The Traitor Son Cycle #1) by Miles Cameron
a book that made u bawl your eyes out with happy tears? ok. sign me up! will definitely look into it soon. thanks for the recommendation. 😊🙌🏼

IEarthan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
a book that made u bawl your eyes out with happy tears? ok. sign me up! will definitely look into it soon. thanks for the recommendation. 😊🙌🏼

Read the 'Notes From the Uploader' in the download link, You will find more info about this book and series​

JazminPeg

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I know exactly what you mean! The smell of books makes me feel so happy and safe! And I absolutely LOVE to read!

My current favorite book (series) is Red Rising by Pierce Brown. It's a dystopian sci-fi series where humans have colonized most of our galaxy, but they're classified by "color," which is essentially just race. Reading the first three had me squealing like a little kid, sitting on the edge of my seat, and crying my eyes out! It is so good and I would recommend it a million times!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
If you love to write, we also have a club that allows people to share their writing :D It's called Writer's Notebook :)

simdimlim

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Honestly, I used to love reading. I still do like reading but not as much as before. I remember staying up late reading a book even if I had school the next day just because I was so taken by what's happening in the book that I can't put it down. I would recommend Demonata by Darren Shan. It's horror and fantasy fiction story. Although the book is for teens, I think the story is quite good. Or maybe it's the nostalgia in me that is speaking. Lol. I saw in one of your replies about Sweet Valley. Man, I loved reading that with animorphs and goosebumps. Those were the times where my favourite hangout place in my school was the Library.
I mainly just read manga nowadays but mostly spend my time playing games. I think I just had a shift in interest and gaming took first place.