💬 Review Tally Ho

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,478 happy users since 2014.
Register

NoobDox

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Tally Ho

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): Tally Ho

You play as a butler in a giant mansion, a giant family, and a giant plot. that's right this games 600k words long so it will take quite a while to finish, so grab your snacks and live your lifelong dream of becoming Alfred Pennyworth

Review:
A game with more than 100k words is already a blessing enough, how about 600k? well you can just read this for yourself and be super immersed in it's well made world. It has a story which branches like a sycamore tree, with 3-4 endings (I'm not sure if there's any secret ending) and 4 romances i can guarantee that you won't get bored with this game. just be careful to not make any wrong choices, else you shall replay hundred thousands of words just to fix one mistake.

With a complex stat, choices, and story this game needs a lot of careful choices if you want to get the ending you want, and that's a problem, why, cause i doubt anyone of you wants to replay 600k words more than twice, never mind ten.

Romance is also very complicated, one wrong choice and your "significant other" marries someone else ,or just disappeares, which is a really bad trait for a choice of game book. replaying reduces immersion, wastes time, and is just overall not fun.

Also the choices presented rarely represents what you think they're going to do, just because you think it's a gokd option, BAM!, now whoever you were talking to hates you, amazing.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, just be careful

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

rrenco96

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey, I just unlocked this! You got me excited to play it later. It's only 5 SB to unlock the unmodded version on here, if anyone is remotely interested it's a no brainer.