🎮 MOD APK Tap Tap Fish - AbyssRium v1.20.1 Unlimited Gems & Anti Ban (updated)

Does it work?

2.1/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
Modder of the Month
Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Top Poster This Month
Member for 4 years
Tap Tap Fish - AbyssRium v1.20.1 Unlimited Gems & Anti Ban (updated)

Tap Tap Fish - AbyssRium v1.20.1

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: Debby

Download Link: (need help? Watch this video tutorial)
You need to login to access this hidden content.

Downloaded 36 times

• Paint the underwater world with bright colors and fill the emptyness with life in AbyssRium-Make your aquarium for Android. You are going to control your own coral reef. Place different corals on the ocean bottom with one tap of your finger.

Features of Tap Tap Fish - AbyssRium for Android

• High quality graphics
    • Different underwater inhabitants
    • Excellent music and sound effects
    • Simple controls

Level them up, unblock new species. Enjoy beautiful fishes swimming on the screen. Listen to the screams of whales, purl of water and other sounds of underwater world. Upgrade your aquarium.
    Hey you! Download now Abyssrium MOD APK and create a unique abyssal aquarium, grow multicolored corals and bright tropical fishes at ocean bottom!

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

• Unlimited Gems (increase instead of decreasing)
    • Anti Ban
    Notes: after spending some gems such as to buy "Spirit of Life", they will increase instead of decreasing!

• Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're done!, This is a SPLIT APK. In order to install this, you need to install the "Split APK Installer " App on your phone. Then, open it, tap on"Install APKs" and select the downloaded file in order to install it.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Debby and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.idleif.abyssrium

A

Ad Manager

Tigmath

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
It doesn't work? I did all the steps, installed the APK using the split apk installer , extracted and moved the GAME CACHE to the right spot, but all I get when trying to load up the game is a black screen with the theme music playing. I left it like this for about 15 minutes to see if it was just loading, nothing happened. Kinda disappointed, I really like this game, but I finished it and wanted to play with unlimited stuff :(

teraccota33

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Not working. Same issue with the first person who commented

Pera

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP

Hikairi

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
Blank screen... bye bye 40 bucks...

LSA

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.