Tea or Coffee?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,325 happy users since 2014.
Register

simdimlim

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
You can read my messages all over the forum...my profile, let's get to know each other....every where you see I have a post about my hate of apples....it is my strategy, one day the site too will be turned into people full of Apple haters..🤓
What do you have against apples? Apples is a great snack on the go. Just gotta wash it then munch on it

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
What do you have against apples? Apples is a great snack on the go. Just gotta wash it then munch on it
Absolutely ludicrous...there is no such thing as good Apples....mannerless things...my conspiracy would work, people will realize the truth about them lest they face consequences...!!

simdimlim

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Absolutely ludicrous...there is no such thing as good Apples....mannerless things...my conspiracy would work, people will realize the truth about them lest they face consequences...!!
And what kind of consequences one might face when liking apples?

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
And what kind of consequences one might face when liking apples?
Well they could create an army of apple sons and try to take over the world...I want to be the first one to say I told you so when it happens...

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
It’s coffee! I love it very much :D
Post automatically merged:

Well they could create an army of apple sons and try to take over the world...I want to be the first one to say I told you so when it happens...
Would you like some apple pie? @D sam 🥧🥧

simdimlim

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Apples taking over the world? I mean, would that really be bad? Hahaha

No clue. Just somewhere around 20 my body said lolnope, no coffee for u!
Damn. Got your body taking care of you and sayin no palpitations for you! Lol

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
Would you like some apple pie? @D sam 🥧🥧
You know I might as well have a Apple-in-latin intolerance....it might not be good for me..

Apples taking over the world? I mean, would that really be bad? Hahaha
See another person who agrees with me...the strength of my army has increased...the list is growing surely...Applocalypse we are ready...!!

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Day without tea is like a life without essence 💝

Equinx

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I prefer tea over coffee~ Coffee makes me feel dizzy for unknown reason.... I wonder why? 🤔

simdimlim

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
See another person who agrees with me...the strength of my army has increased...the list is growing surely...Applocalypse we are ready...!!
Hmmm, I was just asking if apples taking over the world bein bad? I didn't say it's gonna be bad tho. Lol. I mean, I wouldn't really mind one bit if apples do take over. 😆

I prefer tea over coffee~ Coffee makes me feel dizzy for unknown reason.... I wonder why? 🤔
Maybe it's the caffeine?

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
I'm one of the few people on my team at work that prefers tea over coffee. There's something about the smell of coffee that sometimes triggers my gag reflex. I don't really know why... 🤷‍♀️

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hmmm, I was just asking if apples taking over the world bein bad? I didn't say it's gonna be bad tho. Lol. I mean, I wouldn't really mind one bit if apples do take over. 😆

Maybe it's the caffeine?
You are underestimating their power, just see how quickly the topic of the conversation has changed from water or milk to Apples...they have partially taken over the thread..I suggest you call some handsome experts such as myself for the sensitive work...

simdimlim

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
You are underestimating their power, just see how quickly the topic of the conversation has changed from water or milk to Apples...they have partially taken over the thread..I suggest you call some handsome experts such as myself for the sensitive work...
Since you're already here, I don't really need to call an expert no don't I? Also, considering that you're the one who brought up apples, aren't you just deliberately advertising for the apples? You're not working for them secretly, are you?

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
Since you're already here, I don't really need to call an expert no don't I? Also, considering that you're the one who brought up apples, aren't you just deliberately advertising for the apples? You're not working for them secretly, are you?
Well if I ever was a part...world domination would be achieved through a series of strategically placed bubble gum and broomstick disease, thus the assumption is false

You don't need to call the expert...for the ritual to make this thread apple free...I need a recipe for the solution of making the Apples dissapear...*I lost them, clumsy me* feel free to bring them to me...!! :D