Tea or Coffee?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,330 happy users since 2014.
Register

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I Have Been Summoned!
....also, i like dem both, but i have to give coffee an edge here for that sweet sweet caffeine boost....
Also, dear, Sam-Sam, life of my light, babysitter of my kidness.... I eat all veggies, and apple!... except that green menace... Unless you made them into something wonderful as always!

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
I Have Been Summoned!
....also, i like dem both, but i have to give coffee an edge here for that sweet sweet caffeine boost....
Also, dear, Sam-Sam, life of my light, babysitter of my kidness.... I eat all veggies, and apple!... except that green menace... Unless you made them into something wonderful as always!
oh..I remember your caffeine addiction.. lol ...you really love Senpai 😊

Post automatically merged:

How about you eat them both for us...I think @Hans Bloodsmith would agree with me on this...!!
P.S. though I wouldn't say no to a cup of warm milk...
You are such a nice kid..I want to hang you...lol

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I will award you with all the Apples of the world...anything for you Sam...!! *wipes a fake tear..* Sam growing up so fast that she even got an Apple prize..🤧
Indeed, I'm so proud 😊 as a matter of fact, I'll add all the Avocados in the world too, she deserves more, but this is what i can, to honor her 😊

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
This is getting out of topic XD
Still coffee with milk and a lot of sugar makes me *ahem* “energetic” XD this is why i love coffee :D Tea is alright :)

simdimlim

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Well if I ever was a part...world domination would be achieved through a series of strategically placed bubble gum and broomstick disease, thus the assumption is false

You don't need to call the expert...for the ritual to make this thread apple free...I need a recipe for the solution of making the Apples dissapear...*I lost them, clumsy me* feel free to bring them to me...!! :D
Hmmmm, this might just be all an act to spread the word about apples.
See! You look more and more suspicious as time goes on! :LOL:

I'm more of a tea person but I love almond milk more...and just water. ~ lil @D sam please eat your 🍎 ... 😊💕
Almond milk tastes great! It's a bit pricier than regular milk tho so only buying I got the money to spare

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hmmmm, this might just be all an act to spread the word about apples.
See! You look more and more suspicious as time goes on! :LOL:
Of course..I want to publicize the hate for Apples..this is a publicity stunt to generate enough awareness about the truth of apples....for this I had to sacrifice the topic of the thread, not an easy task mind you *sorry coff* but it is a necessary evil. I will be forgiven when I save this world from the tyranny of them Apples...!!

simdimlim

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Of course..I want to publicize the hate for Apples..this is a publicity stunt to generate enough awareness about the truth of apples....for this I had to sacrifice the topic of the thread, not an easy task mind you *sorry coff* but it is a necessary evil. I will be forgiven when I save this world from the tyranny of them Apples...!!
Or is it really a hate of apples? Hmmmm... Still not convinced about your hate for apples. The publicity of apples is just giving them more oppurtunities for world domination

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
Or is it really a hate of apples? Hmmmm... Still not convinced about your hate for apples. The publicity of apples is just giving them more oppurtunities for world domination
Well, at least the people would realise that the apples are bad..so the idea has some merit there...genius...!!
Post automatically merged:

This is getting out of topic XD
Still coffee with milk and a lot of sugar makes me *ahem* “energetic” XD this is why i love coffee :D Tea is alright :)
I still say it's the apples that have a *sanitized* hand in partial take over of the thread...coffee makes me sleepy most of the times honestly..