✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Spade
Country
Sbennytopia
TEA w/o sweetener and milk but I like having coffee in the morning but tea FTW lol

A

Ad Manager

simdimlim

In Love Lv. 4
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Canada
Well, at least the people would realise that the apples are bad..so the idea has some merit there...genius...!!
I mean the apples have been silent on this matter and it's only you dragging their name down. Maybe apples are just innocent all along and you'r the one instigating on the destruction of apples. Maybe you're the one planning on world domination and apples are just preventing you!

D sam

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
Active User
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Sbennytopia
I mean the apples have been silent on this matter and it's only you dragging their name down. Maybe apples are just innocent all along and you'r the one instigating on the destruction of apples. Maybe you're the one planning on world domination and apples are just preventing you!
I mean if I was planning, would I be here at this site passing my free time. I would probably jave already dominated the moon and sun and some other plantes...errr...planets. It's like you are believing that I am the culprit when the real them are laughing at you back *that is if you have an apple behind you*

simdimlim

In Love Lv. 4
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Canada
I mean if I was planning, would I be here at this site passing my free time. I would probably jave already dominated the moon and sun and some other plantes...errr...planets. It's like you are believing that I am the culprit when the real them are laughing at you back *that is if you have an apple behind you*
But isn't that gonna be part of your plan? Keeping the attention to apples domination while you do the actual world domination?

D sam

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
Active User
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Sbennytopia
But isn't that gonna be part of your plan? Keeping the attention to apples domination while you do the actual world domination?
You seem awfully determined that I am taking over the world...perhaps you might want something when my world domination is complete..tell me *What do you seek morrrrtal...

D sam

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
Active User
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Sbennytopia
Hmmmmm.... If I do tell you, what will you do?
Well..I can let you in on your constantly burning doubt of whether the Apples are just a poor ruse for my dominance...though mind you they would still taste as bad...Yuck..* for a good measure...*

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.