Tea or Coffee?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,300 happy users since 2014.
Register

PoorKid028

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
TEA w/o sweetener and milk but I like having coffee in the morning but tea FTW lol

simdimlim

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Well, at least the people would realise that the apples are bad..so the idea has some merit there...genius...!!
I mean the apples have been silent on this matter and it's only you dragging their name down. Maybe apples are just innocent all along and you'r the one instigating on the destruction of apples. Maybe you're the one planning on world domination and apples are just preventing you!

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
I mean the apples have been silent on this matter and it's only you dragging their name down. Maybe apples are just innocent all along and you'r the one instigating on the destruction of apples. Maybe you're the one planning on world domination and apples are just preventing you!
I mean if I was planning, would I be here at this site passing my free time. I would probably jave already dominated the moon and sun and some other plantes...errr...planets. It's like you are believing that I am the culprit when the real them are laughing at you back *that is if you have an apple behind you*

simdimlim

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
I mean if I was planning, would I be here at this site passing my free time. I would probably jave already dominated the moon and sun and some other plantes...errr...planets. It's like you are believing that I am the culprit when the real them are laughing at you back *that is if you have an apple behind you*
But isn't that gonna be part of your plan? Keeping the attention to apples domination while you do the actual world domination?

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
But isn't that gonna be part of your plan? Keeping the attention to apples domination while you do the actual world domination?
You seem awfully determined that I am taking over the world...perhaps you might want something when my world domination is complete..tell me *What do you seek morrrrtal...

simdimlim

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
You seem awfully determined that I am taking over the world...perhaps you might want something when my world domination is complete..tell me *What do you seek morrrrtal...
Hmmmmm.... If I do tell you, what will you do?

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hmmmmm.... If I do tell you, what will you do?
Well..I can let you in on your constantly burning doubt of whether the Apples are just a poor ruse for my dominance...though mind you they would still taste as bad...Yuck..* for a good measure...*

Th3Hatta

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Sometimes I drink tea, sometimes I drink coffee. Sweet & spicy tea satisfies a ravenous craving on particularly cold mornings, most often when I've used the last of the heavy whipping cream and I don't like plain black coffee, unless, by chance, I'm camping or traveling at which point I'd strain grounds through a sock or shirt and could really care less if it tastes like dirt, because desperate times call for desperate measures, and let's face it, I'm looking for something like, hot buttered rum comfort, but I'm only going to get a bitter caffeine fix. As far as disappearing apples go, you could make homemade Apple Cinnamon Kombucha, and drink it!
Apple Cinnamon Kombucha.jpg

simdimlim

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Sometimes I drink tea, sometimes I drink coffee. Sweet & spicy tea satisfies a ravenous craving on particularly cold mornings, most often when I've used the last of the heavy whipping cream and I don't like plain black coffee, unless, by chance, I'm camping or traveling at which point I'd strain grounds through a sock or shirt and could really care less if it tastes like dirt, because desperate times call for desperate measures, and let's face it, I'm looking for something like, hot buttered rum comfort, but I'm only going to get a bitter caffeine fix. As far as disappearing apples go, you could make homemade Apple Cinnamon Kombucha, and drink it!
View attachment 57730
@D sam should try this. Maybe he'll have a change of heart for apples. 😆

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
Calling for @D sam. You can make some apple pie too if you want
You are awfully hell bent on making me eat apples...perhaps it is the fact that me and Apples are the last obstacle in your world domination goal...is thaaat so...
Post automatically merged:

And make applesauce...and eat 'em, then rejoice!😁
Something tells me you like apples too...oh no....now I will have to explain the perils of Apples again now...with great powers come great responsibilities...!!

Th3Hatta

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Personally, I've had to swear off apples due to low-carbing, although recently, admittedly, I've succumbed to the apples alluring appeal (or should I say "applepeel" I'm coining it), and did in fact, eat one. So I'd say, eating apples on a low carbohydrate diet is OK in moderation. I'll argue that apples are still good for something, adding that I'm a fan of shrunken apple heads. My mum was an avid apple carver! I'd say, if I'm eating them and am advocating carving them, then I'm more with you, then against you. I'm not yet swayed on total destruction. Strengthen your argument, please.;):)
Vincent Price - Shrunken Head - New Bedford.jpg

I should add, I probably drink to much coffee and do advocate, for myself anyway, drinking coffee in moderation.

Last edited:

nmeade9

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Both, I like morning coffee and tea at the evening.

Soumojit88

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
AYO i like coffee more man it's just that sweet sweet nectar of god, those dirty ok beans.Tea can never match against coffee.

That looks so prettyyyy and cute 😌😌😌

fabienne80

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
The easiest thing is: Don't talk to me in the morning...without having a coffee with you :).

Preferably an espresso.

In the evening - or when it's cold - I love to drink tea. With pleasure also with a shot of rum.