Teach me

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,404 happy users since 2014.
Register

Krizekie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Can someone teach me how to mod a text adventure game? I wanna learn and contribute

D

Deleted member 56303

Are you talking about Choice of Games/Hosted games or a different type?

Jeyyry

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Im not the original poster but I would like to learn to mod choice of games text adventures I have been using an older veriosn of apk editor and figured out how to edit stats in the choice of games becasue they usually have a start up scene where you can change the created value of stats but i cant figure out how to get pass payments for the full game i dont know what path to follow to find where it stores weather you purchased the full game, if you have any insight on how to unlock the full game i would appreciate it

D

Deleted member 56303

Im not the original poster but I would like to learn to mod choice of games text adventures I have been using an older veriosn of apk editor and figured out how to edit stats in the choice of games becasue they usually have a start up scene where you can change the created value of stats but i cant figure out how to get pass payments for the full game i dont know what path to follow to find where it stores weather you purchased the full game, if you have any insight on how to unlock the full game i would appreciate it
Axiom actually posted a tutorial thread recently about unlocking Hosted Games/COG using a patch he created for APK Editor, it's really easy using his method so I recommend checking it out :)