Paid .apk Teach Your Monster to Read v3.3 (Premium APK)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,943 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doge5ims

"Don't kill my vibe, don't touch my weave."
Active User
Member for 6 years
Teach Your Monster to Read v3.3 (Premium APK)

Name of the game: Teach Your Monster to Read - Phonics and Reading

Version: v3.3

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
  • =====================================
    WHAT'S NEW❓

Dress your monster up as a princess, a superhero, a unicorn or a dinosaur!

Win new certificates for every game you complete. You can now play practice mode with logged in monsters. The stars you collect are now carried across all three games.
    ===================================

Teach Your Monster to Read is an award-winning phonics and reading game that’s helped millions of children learn to read.

● Covers the first two years of learning to read, from matching letters and sounds to enjoying little books.
    ● Designed in collaboration with leading academics.
    ● Complements all synthetic phonics programmes used in schools.
    ● Suitable for school and home use.
    ● Now includes all 3 games! First Steps, Fun With Words and Champion Reader!

Children create a monster and take it on a magical journey over three extensive games - meeting a host of colourful characters along the way and improving their reading skills as they progress.

The game is rigorous and works with any phonics scheme so it’s perfect for use in school and at home. It’s developed in collaboration with leading academics at the University of Roehampton. It's commonly used in preschool, primary school, kindergarten and first grade as an interactive teaching resource.

FEATURES:
    ● Complements Phases 2-5 of UK Government-approved Letters and Sounds and other major systematic synthetic phonics programmes.
    ● Absolutely no in-app purchases, hidden costs or in-game adverts. Perfect for kids!
    ● Available on Android phone and tablet.
    ● Suitable for ages 3-6.
    ● Designed in collaboration with reading experts from Roehampton University.

• Screenshot_2019-03-07-13-53-21-600_com.teachyourmonstertoread.tmapp.png

Screenshot_2019-03-07-14-10-07-784_com.teachyourmonstertoread.tmapp.png

Screenshot_2019-03-07-14-09-47-062_com.teachyourmonstertoread.tmapp.png

Screenshot_2019-03-07-14-02-40-236_com.teachyourmonstertoread.tmapp.png
    Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teachyourmonstertoread.tmapp
    MOD Features:
    🔹Premium Paid APK
    🔹No In-App Purchases
    🔹No Advertising

YouTube Video:
    😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank rendisims and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
    Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: rendisims

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 17 times

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
    Staff member
    ♥ Sea Queen
    SB Mod Squad ⭐
    VIP Member
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Active User
    👑 Top Poster This Month
    Member for 8 years
    ✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

ashropod

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    A thousand thank yous. I've wanted this game for a while for my twins and just haven't been able to afford it.

Doge5ims

"Don't kill my vibe, don't touch my weave."
    Active User
    Member for 6 years
    Your
    A thousand thank yous. I've wanted this game for a while for my twins and just haven't been able to afford it.
    Your pleasure is mine. Your welcome, sis. ❤

Status
    Not open for further replies.