Tell me something interesting .

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,070 happy users since 2014.
Register

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hm back then, about two months ago, i played pubg mobile. So i downed some enemies, i intend to finish him by tossing a grenade, alas his friend come to the rescue. I was ambushed and dead. But when his friend tried to revive him, bang those two dead with my grenade. I was laughing so hard that my stomach hurt.

Madmaxx03

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Alright how about this one I find this very interesting and I want to share it with you.

Did you know that you can find "the tallest Ice cream cone in the world on Norway"

The tallest ice cream cone measures 3.08 m (10 ft 1.26 in) in height and was achieved by Hennig-Olsen Is AS and Trond L Wøien (both Norway) at Kristiansand, Norway, on 26 July 2015.

The complete ice cream cone consisted of a wafer cone (95.85 kg), chocolate lining (60 kg), ice cream (1,080 litres) and jam (40 kg) and, after being measured in the factory freezer, was carried below a helicopter to be distributed to attendees at the Tall Ships Race event in Kristiansand Harbour.

Yummy 😋😋😋

HopefullyAvi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
In my hometown there's a place call "Ghost town" there it's usually just ghosts hanging around.
And also in my hometown it's very common knowledge of the supernatural.

Johannes Bryan

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello, I want to tell you about some things that not all find fun, but let's get on with this, shall we? There are two poisonous things that women used to improve their beauty at the times of history; like the belladonna (literally "beautiful woman" in Italian) and arsenic. The first is a plant, it looks like little yummy berries that's actually used to make poison-tipped arrows and used for poisoning food or drinks. It causes dilated pupils (which, at the time, was considered to give a seductive look) and it gives the skin a red tint when rubbed against it, which is now what we call a blush. Arsenic was used to give a woman pale complexion, they used to drink from arsenic-infused springs or take edible arsenic wafers. Arsenic is called "The King of Poisons" for its efficiency to take lives, and is so strong it is still traceable even after cremation.

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Define interesting? Well, apparently 95% of United State's baby foods contain toxic metals. There are tribes in the United States that aren't even acknowledged by the government but they're real native tribes. There is literally a chinese poem that is all shi.
Shíshì shīshì Shī Shì, shì shī, shì shí shí shī. Shì shíshí shì shì shì shī. Shí shí, shì shí shī shì shì. Shì shí, shì Shī Shì shì shì. Shì shì shì shí shī, shì shǐ shì, shǐ shì shí shī shì shì. Shì shí shì shí shī shī, shì shí shì. Shíshì shī, Shì shǐ shì shì shí shì. Shíshì shì, Shì shǐ shì shí shì shí shī. Shí shí, shǐ shí shì shí shī shī, shí shí shí shī shī. Shì shì shì shì.
No, that is not nonsense that I just made up. It translates to:
In a stone den was a poet called Shi Shi, who was a lion addict, and had resolved to eat ten lions. He often went to the market to look for lions. At ten o’clock, ten lions had just arrived at the market. At that time, Shi had just arrived at the market. He saw those ten lions, and using his trusty arrows, caused the ten lions to die. He brought the corpses of the ten lions to the stone den. The stone den was damp. He asked his servants to wipe it. After the stone den was wiped, he tried to eat those ten lions. When he ate, he realized that these ten lions were in fact ten stone lion corpses. Try to explain this matter.
As for interesting games, The Stanley Parable and Papers Please are favorites of mine.

leebird

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Common weeds are viewed as unsightly or a nuisance, but many are edible and tasty! However, you should always be able to positively identify the species before you eat it, as others may be toxic.

All parts of the common dandelion are edible! The flowers can be battered & fried, the leaves can be used as a salad green and they're very nutritious, and the roots can be roasted - some folks use the roasted root to brew a coffee-like tea.

Oxalis, aka wood-sorrel, has a very bright lemony flavor - in fact, the seed pods can be steeped and sweetened to make a pseudo-lemonade.

Staghorn sumac or smooth sumac is similarly tart and tangy, and was traditionally used by indigenous tribes to brew another lemonade-esque drink.

Pine needles, especially young growth, is an excellent source of Vitamin C and can be brewed in a tea - they contain much more Vitamin C than citrus fruit. Ironically, many Revolutionary War soldiers died of scurvy in North America despite being surrounded by pine trees - they were sadly unaware of their properties.

Stay away from wild carrots unless you are experienced with foraging and know without a trace of a doubt what you are harvesting!! While wild carrot is tasty, an inexperienced foragers may confuse it for its lookalike, water hemlock. Water hemlock is extremely toxic and was responsible for many deaths of pioneers heading west who had confused it for wild carrot.

Mafiethemuffin

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I am a memer
FB_IMG_1571995502086.jpg
FB_IMG_1572279541852.jpg

And my phone is full of Memes because I am married to it