Tell your hobby and reason of it

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,983 happy users since 2014.
Register

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
My addiction would be watching drama right now and uhm... creepily watching my bias picture.
The reason probably would be that those are the only way that i can use to escape the harsh reality i am living in right now.
Aside from the studies. soo many burden, stuff to do, and work e-e

okdude123

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
My hobbies are reading, reading comics, playing games on my PC, and shopping online

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
My hobbies would be reading light novel, it's a way to improve my English vocabulary, quite simple.

Weezie91

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I suffer from bad anxiety due to my depression, and I find that doing jigsaw puzzles helps calms me a lot. I love reading and I'm currently doing crystal paintings 😋

Laurell

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm a tattoo artist and love the ocean I'm commercially certified for diving also
I've always wanted to get a tattoo but just a small one first but I don't know what to get. Also, is there anything that I should be aware of before I go get one?
Post automatically merged:

Oh anddddddddd I absolutely love anything related to music. Singing, playing instruments, listening to music and the like. I've been musically inclined ever since I was around 4 when I first played the piano. It provides me a way to express myself the way I want and it's a great form of relaxation for me

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
drawing, i like to do lots of fanart (some of it can get spicy if you know what i mean huhuhu) and i also like to collect things. i have a pretty huge anime merch collection going, mostly yuri!!! on ice and attack on titan stuff.

for the drawing, i have always had some artistic talents so i put it to good use drawing my favorite characters doing whatever i want them to do... and for collecting, i just think it's neat.

ss01

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
My first hobby is doing art because I'm a really creative person, I've been drawing since I was in kindergarten. Also I'm a bboy (breakdancer) because I love dancing, especially streetdances (hiphop, breaking, popping, LA style and such).

Zanel

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I sing
Its a hobby and a passion 😍

I also love learning
It fuels me

TikBoyong

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Reading Manga and Wuxia
Cooking i experiment a lot