Tell your hobby and reason of it

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,727 happy users since 2014.
Register

BlueAqua

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reading wattpad and ebook
-because it make me feel reality and also make me sleep that sometimes i can't sleep.

Mobile legend
-because when im bored i use to play this game that make me comfortable

Dancing
-because dancing help me to balance my diet

So what are your hobby?

Constipated

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
My job is to make toilet bowl so people can s**t relaxing in there toilet room without being of afraid thinking were they might s**t.

My hobby is Reading books about pizza i was a pizza maker so i need new ideas for the pizza i plan to make.

I am not also a big fun of exercise and diet all i do is eat sleep eat sleep eat sleep

Noura

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Make a story, i have a very strong imagination and i can easily imagine things in my brain, you can say almost half of my brain just filled with worlds and characters i made out if nowhere, from the world i made in my brain i usually tell my close friends about it and most of them enjoy it very much making me curious about people's reaction so i start to write and publish story on Wattpad.

Joker369

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
For me it's got to be fossil hunting (the feeling you get when you've found something so old and delicate is amazing) and snake breeding (the excitement of waiting for the next snakes to hatch and what they will look like).

ellabella

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Dancing, because it makes me feel good. Feels like an electric shock going through my body if i sit still. It also makes me forget my worries. Also good exercise.. LOlzzz

I also love writing poems, its just something i enjoy. I feel that you can touch alot of hearts.

Singing, cause i love it. It brings me peace. Every song has his own history. And they remind me of alot.

i have a few more. But i think this will do.

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
I love drawing / Art in general
10 reasons why I can't live without it:
1. It's fun and it makes me happy.
2. It's a great way to communicate when I don't have the words.
3. It is a constant companion.
4. It can be therapeutic.
5. It brings people together.
6. It inspires.
7. It comes in many forms: paint, clay, digital art (etc etc)
8. Seeing the creation of an idea from start to finish is very rewarding.
9. It's a challenge.
10. The possibilities are endless!

Enishi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Practice Martial Arts
-I have been a fan of martial arts or sports since I was a kid, and I have practiced judo, karate and aikido for bare-handed combat, iaijutsu and kendo for sword combat and naginata for spear-like objets. That and I can getfit while doing it, and can sleep really good after a couple hours of training.
Playing games
It´s fun, instructive, and I love a good story. Games are a really pleasant hobby, when played with moderation.
Reading books
For the same reason. Be it a book, manga or whatever, just reading a good story really makes it worth the time.
Music
Mainly while walking or when i´m not doing anything. keeps me relaxed

BoundlessLibrary

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I think everything is connected in a certain way for me. As for hobbies, I really enjoy picking up and learning different instruments. Mainly the piano. It relaxes me and really stimulates my mind whenever I play. So whenever I have a practice session with it, it always calms me and gives me a fresh perspective on a different task I may have been struggling with. The second one for me is writing, although, I've had writer's block lately. I do genuinely love expressing myself over written words normally through short stories or other works of fiction I've created. I also tend to get into roleplaying as a hobby as a result.

None of these, however, I love more than art. But the only reason I never put that down is that I don't really consider it a hobby since it's something I actually do by trade, thankfully.

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
@Oingoboingo

1. I know worse was said around here but maybe you should consider to change your choose of phrasing stuff. And I write that after reading some of your other posts.
2. that is not a smart reasoning.
3. At least your username is funny.

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm a collector.. I love collecting JP KR released album, dvd, bluray, manga comics, etc...I don't know why I collect but it really makes me happy. My stress reliever are watching movies, swimming & tennis.

Tee2Tee

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Writing poetry: Is one of the best way to deal understand and deal with my emotions.

Dancing: It's in my blood, it's fun, and freeing how you can tell a story with your body.

Reading: Very relaxing and can be a escape goat.
Post automatically merged:

Serotonin

Carsye

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Drawing and painting with watercolor.
I like plants. Prepare for some randon vegetative facts.
I like to party.. in kpop clubs.
I like videogames and indie movies.

Idk if i should explain why am i like this... lets just say im a little odd haha.

Silentragnarok

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
My hobby is creating photo manipulation of my imagination couple from TV Show and games.
It is very therapeutic and clenched my thirsty of canon couple.
I also love to swimming. Not that talented at this but exercise! 😂

MarkyMilly

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
Injuring myself because the world hates me