Mod apk (TIMED EVENT- OPEN 8am - 10am EST USA TIME ONLY) Family Guy The Quest For Stuff __FGTQFS__Clam/Coin CURRENCY INJECTION SERVICE

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,017 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCrown

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Coins and Clams request @SusieQ I swear it will be the last time for awhile lol I feel like I am asking a lot 😁😁😁

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@TheCrown
REQUEST FILLED
please verify received with screenshot
enjoy

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Batgirl
REQUEST FILLED
PLEASE next time request here b4 sending ID number. Now you MUST post screenshot HERE to verify received injection.

Batgirl

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm trying to upload screen shot but it keeps saying the file is to big but I'm still trying thanks you by the way

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Phaze15
REQUEST FILLED
plz verify

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi @SusieQ. can I request clams please. Thanks in advance. Discovered that each injection saves over $1000. Whoa Thanks.

Last edited:

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi SusieQ. can I request clams please. Thanks in advance. Discovered that each injection saves over $1000. Whoa Thanks.
@JohnRREQUEST FILLED
please verify received. And YES i give a huge amount in real cash savings to hundreds of users here in all my injection services daily. I'm happy I could be useful.
Best Regards
SusieQ

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi @SusieQ Currently the game is down/being upgraded on Facebook and Mobile, i will get pic uploaded as soon as i can access it again...

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi @SusieQ Currently the game is down/being upgraded on Facebook and Mobile, i will get pic uploaded as soon as i can access it again...
My game is up and running (though I can't corroborate it having been shut down for any length of time, since it's the first I've started it up in a few days). I see the 420 event just started, recently. Could that be the cause of the delay?

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi. I was using the 420 event ok until Friday but deems that all I get is error that upgrade is required. Even though I am on the latest update. According to the reviews on the game from Amazon uk website site. States that a lot of people seem to be having same issue it so strange

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Perhaps limited to Kindle players? Though, anyone using an Android device ought to be affected, I would imagine; I'm on a Samsung Galaxy phone, and haven't had any such interruptions. Good luck, I'm sure you'll be back up soon!

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
My game is up and running (though I can't corroborate it having been shut down for any length of time, since it's the first I've started it up in a few days). I see the 420 event just started, recently. Could that be the cause of the delay?
@DarthVoda & @JohnR
Its happening to ALL players games. Its in tinyco . on occasion they have "update issues" it effects android users more often than iOS users but its nothing we can do ourselves unfortunately. We all have to wait for tinyco to make a "hot fix/patch" and put in the update in playstore.
The same thing happened but a much larger scale back in the star wars event. It sucked lol
We were waiting lime 10+ days for tinyco to fix it...
But rest assured your not the only one.. There is info on it I can post RE; tinyco errors n glitches tomorrow n tag ya in it once I post. I keep track on family guy addicts for issues etc and even there ppl are reporting same issues
Screenshot_2018-04-22-23-25-45.png

Last edited:

Batgirl

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Clams and coins edited
I removed ur ID # FROM PUBLIC VIEW @Batgirl

Last edited by a moderator:

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Batgirl