💬 Review Temple run 2

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,297 happy users since 2014.
Register

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Temple run 2

Another great game by imangi studios

Review:
Like the previous temple run , you have to escape from a temple as the name suggests it and that temple is very dangerous containing a lot of different types of obstacles like fire , broken paths and other stuff and not forgetting a huge scary creature will be following you so you have to make sure that you don't trip over something or the your speed will fall and the creature will get close to you and try to eat you for his lunch I guess . You have run , turn , jump ,slide and avoid falling . This new sequel of the temple run is surely better than the last one as it have beautiful graphics more immense environment , new obstacles which I mentioned and some new special power ups which will be very useful and also not forgetting some nice achievements.so I would recommend this game to everyone as it is a really nice game and one would really enjoy playing it . Also when you are feeling bored or something like that , you can play this game and it will really help you out to get rid of boredom especially when there are some boring lectures going on or something similar to that . Also it is has been modded by one of the great members of our site so a mod version is available with unlimited coins and diamonds which is very helpful if you want to just play this game without worrying about coins and stuff . So enjoy the game 😀

Would you recommend this to other users? Yeah totally

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Alexthegamer

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I agree!!! This game is the best mobile game(in my own opinon) 👍😀

Karim22

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Do you really think that Temple run is one of the best game which we like to play all the time
I Like this game. i play with my friends...

MrParth

On Discord- Parth Bhagat#0001
Member for 2 years
Nice review , If you want fair review read this you won't get disappointed !