Mod apk TerraGenesis Space Colony v4.9.25 All Planets Unlocked & Unlimited Gene Points (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,117 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Title: TerraGenesis Space Colony v4.9.25 All Planets Unlocked & Unlimited Gene Points (updated)

Name of the game: TerraGenesis Space Colony

Version: v4.9.25

Root needed? No

Internet required? Yes

Game Description:
Engage in space exploration and terraform new worlds in this fun and exciting planet building simulator rooted in real science. TerraGenesis dynamically animates entire planets with changing biospheres, all based on real data from NASA.

The universe is your playground in TerraGenesis! Colonize real planets in our solar system, planets created just for TerraGenesis and even alien worlds! When the world is in your hands, the possibilities are truly endless. Play TerraGenesis and start terraforming today!

Features of TerraGenesis for Android:

• Start with 26 different phyla and add 64 unique genes to create all kinds of amazing organisms to inhabit your world
• Colonize entire worlds one step at a time, by creating pressurized habitats for your colonists so they can survive in hostile environments
• Join one of four interstellar Factions, each lending different benefits for colonization
• Track your civilization’s progress and your world’s current status with the Stats Summary Page
• Terraform your planet to support human life by altering specific properties of each world, including air pressure, oxygen, sea levels and biomass
• Terraform orbital satellites, including The Moon as well as the Moons of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune
• Terraform Dwarf Planets, including Ceres, Pluto, Charon, Makemake, Eris and Sedna
• Build your own functioning ecosystem with interacting, custom organisms
• Colonize real planets from our solar system, including Mars, Venus, Mercury and even Earth!
• Build colonies on fictional planets, including Bacchus, Ragnarok, Pontus, Lethe and Boreas
• Melt ice caps to create planet-wide oceans and seed the planet with life
• Generate random worlds with complete surface and elevation maps, unique starting conditions and more
• Manage your lifeforms as they thrive in both terrestrial and aquatic biospheres

TerraGenesis is free to play and as an indie game it was important to us that all in-app purchases are entirely optional and not required for a full and complete experience, however here at sbenny.com we provide a fully unlocked mod apk version with all planets/levels unlocked and unlimited GP, so what are you waiting for? Enjoy this awesome game, with an exclusive hack only for sbenny.com users!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alexanderwinn.TerraGenesis
MOD Features:
• All Planets Unlocked
• Unlimited Gene Points (they never decrease)
• Unlimited Money (exchange them using your hacked Gene Points)

Notes: this games doesn't run on Nox App Player.

YouTube Video:
🛈 This gameplay hasn't been recorded yet. If you would like to contribute to Sbenny's release, feel free to record a gameplay of it and share it below.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

STEELSKY

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Sbenny Works! I haven't decided if I like this game. Seems simple enough In concept but slight changes take awhile to have effects. So slow and steady. Make small changes and give it some time, its not immediate. Many digital lives were lost learning this. Also, the genetic points are set at twenty. The hacked version won't allow anymore than this even if you watch the videos. Knowing that puts a hamper on the big satellite purchase's. Satellite's are game changers, they give you abilities like seeing the resources you want to mine or regulating the planets heat automatically.
You can purchase the satellite's with your hacked currency as long as you have a star port. The satellite's have a build timer that unfortunately cost more genetic material then we can acquire (100+). I believe the timers are around 24 hours and one that's a bit longer. Now, you could wait, OR , you can time travel forward using your phones manual time and settings. It works just fine but also accelerates all other aspects. So if the water is rising and you time travel, you could end up in Kevin Costner's Water World. CAUTION time travelling back to the real time and date will be detected by the game. This will reset all your stuff. Have fun!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
@Sbenny Works! I haven't decided if I like this game. Seems simple enough In concept but slight changes take awhile to have effects. So slow and steady. Make small changes and give it some time, its not immediate. Many digital lives were lost learning this. Also, the genetic points are set at twenty. The hacked version won't allow anymore than this even if you watch the videos. Knowing that puts a hamper on the big satellite purchase's. Satellite's are game changers, they give you abilities like seeing the resources you want to mine or regulating the planets heat automatically.
You can purchase the satellite's with your hacked currency as long as you have a star port. The satellite's have a build timer that unfortunately cost more genetic material then we can acquire (100+). I believe the timers are around 24 hours and one that's a bit longer. Now, you could wait, OR , you can time travel forward using your phones manual time and settings. It works just fine but also accelerates all other aspects. So if the water is rising and you time travel, you could end up in Kevin Costner's Water World. CAUTION time travelling back to the real time and date will be detected by the game. This will reset all your stuff. Have fun!
On next versions I plan to increase the amount of starting Gene Points :) Thank you so much for your valuable feedback! Highly appreciated!

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much for fulfilling my request... who said dreams can't come true??!!

🤤🙄😆😍😄😏

Works like a charm (never doubted it for a second!), thanks again! Looking forward to that updated version, if you find the time and inclination to work it out. Perhaps, you can just quit sleeping, and getting up to pee-- that should save some time!! (Whatever you do, DO NOT stop showering, or brushing your teeth... in fact, never take my advice on time management, and probably no one should take my hygienic counsel, either... yeah, that would be the best. Why do these ideas always sound so good in my head? I gotta start saying stuff out loud to myself, before opening my piehole, and making a total butthead out of myself this way... jeez!).

Anywho, great mod!! Thanks!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.