Mod apk TerraGenesis Space Settlers v5.1.2 All Planets Unlocked, Unlimited Gene Points & Money (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,035 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

TerraGenesis Space Settlers v5.1.2

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 137 times

• Engage in space exploration and terraform new worlds in this fun and exciting planet building simulator rooted in real science. TerraGenesis dynamically animates entire planets with changing biospheres, all based on real data from NASA.

The universe is your playground in TerraGenesis! Colonize real planets in our solar system, planets created just for TerraGenesis and even alien worlds! When the world is in your hands, the possibilities are truly endless. Play TerraGenesis and start terraforming today!

Features of TerraGenesis for Android:

• Start with 26 different phyla and add 64 unique genes to create all kinds of amazing organisms to inhabit your world
    • Colonize entire worlds one step at a time, by creating pressurized habitats for your colonists so they can survive in hostile environments
    • Join one of four interstellar Factions, each lending different benefits for colonization
    • Track your civilization’s progress and your world’s current status with the Stats Summary Page
    • Terraform your planet to support human life by altering specific properties of each world, including air pressure, oxygen, sea levels and biomass
    • Terraform orbital satellites, including The Moon as well as the Moons of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune
    • Terraform Dwarf Planets, including Ceres, Pluto, Charon, Makemake, Eris and Sedna
    • Build your own functioning ecosystem with interacting, custom organisms
    • Colonize real planets from our solar system, including Mars, Venus, Mercury and even Earth!
    • Build colonies on fictional planets, including Bacchus, Ragnarok, Pontus, Lethe and Boreas
    • Melt ice caps to create planet-wide oceans and seed the planet with life
    • Generate random worlds with complete surface and elevation maps, unique starting conditions and more
    • Manage your lifeforms as they thrive in both terrestrial and aquatic biospheres

TerraGenesis is free to play and as an indie game it was important to us that all in-app purchases are entirely optional and not required for a full and complete experience, however here at sbenny.com we provide a fully unlocked MOD APK version with all planets/levels unlocked and unlimited GP, so what are you waiting for? Enjoy this awesome game, with an exclusive hack only for sbenny.com users!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• All Planets Unlocked
    Unlimited Gene Points (increase instead of decreasing)
    Unlimited Money (buy them with Gene Points for free)

Notes: beware this game now requires Android 5.0 or higher in order to install, so it might not install on Android Emulators.

PRO TIP: You can install this version over my previous mod version in order to not lose your progresses ;)

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alexanderwinn.TerraGenesis

dondiablo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I don't know what's wrong,but my gene points are 0.

AYON

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mine too. For some reason

Nerawkas

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I cant get any Gene points. Always at 0 even when completing missions and leveling up.

Nerawkas

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Download the saved file obb. Follow instructions and restart game. It works now. Thank you!

Krunchamunch

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Cant get Gene points. Tried re-install, checked for save file.....kinda lost. Cool game either way. Just wish I had the genes....

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm totally baffled as to why I cannot get the mod to work, since I've had previous versions working just fine on this same phone (and other devices, too). There was never a tutorial, that's new. And now, after completing missions that should supply me with the starting number of GPs, they are just not added to my game and the number stays at zero. How to get free GPs when I can't even earn one and I cannot purchase any either?

Nerawkas

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I had to start a new game and not the game.started by the tutorial. Look for the setting menu at the top left.
Post automatically merged:

I'm totally baffled as to why I cannot get the mod to work, since I've had previous versions working just fine on this same phone (and other devices, too). There was never a tutorial, that's new. And now, after completing missions that should supply me with the starting number of GPs, they are just not added to my game and the number stays at zero. How to get free GPs when I can't even earn one and I cannot purchase any either?
Try starting a new game once you complete the tutorial game. For some reàson the game doesn't give Gene points in the tutorial game.

Krunchamunch

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Jusr posting after playing the game, and proceeding to flood the Earth. Yes, Play a new game and restart WITHOUT tutorials. Then, just buy the 5 Million credits to be able to unlock the 10 million, and you're off.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
New version is out!
#Thread Locked

@congvo911, @KiddSuperior, @kingdededefriend, @dtezt, @Libertux, @geb12, @AngelaEwa, @warwick, @Herpaderplord, @Lucan, @Shadow21, @DarthVoda, @TitanShock, @Kan6161, @Darkwolf, @dirtydeedsz, @ARH1, @BiggusDikkus, @minahn, @Ellinix, @Zames, @Zandl, @dondiablo, @Arimh, @Juuude, @RAZZA, @Zilentt, @marmontino, @Mishmosh90, @Leyel, @Sarah0blake, @ourfantasy, @rafia, @Lollollol123, @rrazumov, @Fuyukisaki, @Infinity4444, @SAPseven, @Pheonix, @Ganon, @Viperman2169, @RangerLex, @Deadpool83, @BOX OF OREOS, @Furanooo, @OnyxTheSeal, @penguinscare, @NotHereComeBackLater, @Khollatz4730, @JustHereToDownloadMods, @iceguy79, @CmC, @mlekopan16, @JCee, @Ralftink, @Leoxandro, @AYON, @Scherbatsky, @SunWolf, @AlexIsMagical, @Alicia00, @Joen1234, @asdfbtwin, @Mikeski, @Ruedaz16, @nowalrohit, @jerogonzalez3, @Aceline, @KayoAlive, @Loeams, @lBLANKl, @Wopper, @rkangeri15, @M 82, @rionyamato, @Eneoduraj, @dylaneilton, @Safuwan, @Jay113, @AllexandraDm, @Fallout Punk Bb, @suicidalpotato666, @alexjones, @Lilily3131, @Xirk, @LuciferTheFallen, @Kkbaby, @rizalmtv888, @Retro10k, @Eiral, @Bustedtoe, @Dangerzone143, @Fatherfatal83, @talent99, @Orchael, @Neconyan, @Fatcat1, @Teoote, @DLuuuc, @thedesert, @Anarchyace, @Uzuz, @MaryAshRee, @TheAlphaWolfie182, @Jamirsayers, @Mahdula, @EnglishTex, @Hraefn, @satop1729, @Krunchamunch, @Tailsrow, @Cartaphilus, @Anastallix, @Chriskinkennon, @Xurwid, @Lordumber, @Name2230, @H23, @Maltor, @ThePrasseBox, @pieandpie, @LgamingHD, @Boris Johnson, @Gleeful26, @Theggold, @Nerawkas, @Emerson912, @vvr71, @magicdra, @Maksvirs, @Sovietwomble1, @G0ldfi5h, @Bandeatg, @NamelessForever, @bufdyh, @Blaaarg, @makosso

Status
Not open for further replies.