Mod apk Terrarium TV - HD Movies and TV Shows - Working Version (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,746 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.8/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SaulGoodman

Lurker Lv0️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 8 years
Terrarium TV - HD Movies and TV Shows - Working Version (new)

Name of the app: Terrarium TV - HD Movies and TV Shows

Version: v1.9.10 and future updates

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

App Description:
If you are a true movies and TV shows enthusiast, then all you really need is Terrarium TV, an Android app which allows you to watch, stream and download FREE and 1080p HD TV Shows and movies on your Android devices!
Watch new movies now playing in theaters, tv series found in Netflix, Hulu , Amazon Prime,& many more ALL FREE. You can also download for offline viewing!

Features of Terrarium TV for Android:

• A bunch of 4K,FULL HD and HD sources
• Fast servers
• Watch almost all TV shows and movies
• Download videos and watch offline
• Multi-language subtitles
• Native Chromecast support
• New episode notification
• Support Android TV and TV Box
• Support Fire TV and Fire Stick

Terrarium TV provides almost any TV shows and movies and it's absolutely free!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
not on google play
MOD Features:
• All movies are free
• All premium TV Shows are free

Netflix or Amazon series might show "no data", but if you tap to search specific movie titles, you'll find results and you'll be able to watch everything you want. They're just not in listings, but all the movies are there, you just need to use the search to find them 😉

I also include the most popular "Yes Player" which is a suggested installation, as Terrarium TV needs a video player in order to watch the series you want for free, and "YES Player" is my favorite movie player 🙂

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: LordModder

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 567 times

Downloaded 1138 times

Darktarus

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Merci pour l'application sa fonctionne mais un gros bémol pour moi qui est français et ne parle aucune autre langue car tout est en anglais. J'ai perdu 30 SB Points dommage pour moi. Mais sinon bravo .

Mavickers

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you for your time

bryker

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
I thought that this app was shut down? Anyway, thanks man for bringing back my fave movie app.!
Post automatically merged:

I thought that this app was shut down? Anyway, thanks man for bringing back my fave movie app.!

AliB13

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much!

Ferith

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Thanks

Terrarium TV - HD Movies and TV Shows - Working Version was released by SaulGoodman and 20465 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.