Mod apk Terrarium TV Movie Mod WORKING MOD !! v1.9.1.0 (New)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,515 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexstelios

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yep... Working like a charm. Only problem is Greek subs. Some movies are OK some others got only English subs. 🙄... Test it at 2017 movies which previously versions of terrarium weren't having any problems with Greek subs. Please any tips? Thanks again for your efforts and apps.

Last edited:

VirusTech

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I LOVE YOU FOR THIS. L O V E youuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Works great! THANKS! You gave meaning to my life again! haha.. I'm joking but yeah.. without Terrarium I was losing my mind!

EDIT: Am I allowed to post this forum and your modded apk (link on this thread) on TerrariumTV reddit so people can join the forum + enjoy Terrarium again? I had to ask because I don't want people to leak any mods from here.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I LOVE YOU FOR THIS. L O V E youuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Works great! THANKS! You gave meaning to my life again! haha.. I'm joking but yeah.. without Terrarium I was losing my mind!

EDIT: Am I allowed to post this forum and your modded apk (link on this thread) on TerrariumTV reddit so people can join the forum + enjoy Terrarium again? I had to ask because I don't want people to leak any mods from here.
Thank you for asking , if you want to share on Reddit I'd say if they allow then give link to this thread . they are welcome to join us here for it. OR share my YouTube link as that's fine too.
( tap here SusieQ The Apps Liberator )

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you very much! My family appreciates having Terrarium working again

Your welcome to have my mod for "Pay per View" channels as well. Its on my YouTube HERE➡ ( )
Tap the words/title in vid preview to go to get link for DL ))

XmoonchildX

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Post automatically merged:

Thanks!

MidnightCherry

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
From the Hell
eBook Releaser
Member for 5 years
Unfortunaly the app crashes directly after Start. Since today. I try now do redownload it.

Edit: Okay, it doesn't work anymore ... for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.