Mod apk Terrarium TV New Movies+Premium Network TV Shows Mod v1.9.9

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,456 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Name Of The App
Terrarium TV New Movies+Premium Network TV Shows Mod v1.9.10

No Root Needed

SPECIAL NOTE▶MUST install BOTH links {unless you have a vplayer}

Link # 1 - [YesVideo Player Mod]

Link # 2 - [TERRARIUM MOVIE MOD]

Mod Features
Free NEW movies +Premium network TV shows
Netflix_
Hulu_
Amazon_
YouTube Red +Much More
No Ads
License Resolved

Mod Video Preview

Description
Mod has in theater & hard to find movies as well as TV shows from Netflix,YouTube Red,Hulu,Amazon,HBO,Starz, Cartoon Network & much more ! All Advert FREE.
Read More Tap Spoiler Here▶
This Mod required a vplayer so I've unlocked a Premium Mod VPlayer [YesVideo]so you get 100% ad free experience. You must Install BOTH Links for 100% Ad-Free experience. I've also provided my YouTube Video of
"HOW TO USE MOD", be sure to WATCH it, it will show you how to locate things you download, how to stream/cast/download/change peers/locate & change genres/movies,TV shows, cartoons.

▶INSTRUCTIONS◀

MUST install BOTH links {1 & 2} unless you already have compatible vplayer.

1. Install Link #1 (YesVideo Player Mod _[do not open]

2. Install Link #2 Movie Mod__

3.Open Terrarium & Enjoy !

YesVideo Movie player mod link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

{updated-movie mod-04/22/18/18}

#2_Download Movie Mod HERE
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Last edited:

Tegomike

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Great work. Wonderful app

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh Hooooooooo. Hurrrrrayyyyyyy😍😍😂
Post automatically merged:

BTW @SusieQ
Your device need Charging! Look Screenshot ! it have only 3% LMFAO

Hey @SusieQ According to My Personal Experience..In Built Download Manager Of Terraium Sucks(Low Speed and No Monitor) SO I figured out Something! With IDM+ .You Can Download Videos With 2x speed then Terraium in built download Manager. so u better add this if you want :) All we have to do is choose copy stream link instead of downloading it and paste that link in IDM+ .Any Way its upto you :) Thanks Anyway for this Awesome app
EDITED BY SUSIEQ
DELETED LINK.
BTW..
I DID MOD IDM+ ITS IN APP RELEASES
@MrOnline

Last edited by a moderator:

Mavickers

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Great work as always🙂🙂🙂

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks.. @SusieQ when u release updates.. should i delete the ones i have already installed? Just wondering..
@Pserbo128403YES!!
ALWAYS uninstall previous versions b4 download/install the current updates.

@MrOnline
btw,..
yeah ik my device had 3%
THAT is called DEDICATION ..
just saying.
I bust my ass for this community. Just ask @Sbenny just HOW much time I devote from my own life for members like you.
AND I already DID mod IDM+ ▶https://forum.sbenny.com/threads/idm-download-audio-video-torrents-mod-unlocked.11733/
all ya had to do was look

Last edited:

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Pserbo128403YES!!
ALWAYS uninstall previous versions b4 download/install the current updates.

@MrOnline
btw,..
yeah ik my device had 3%
THAT is called DEDICATION ..
just saying.
I bust my ass for this community. Just ask @Sbenny just HOW much time I devote from my own life for members like you.
AND I already DID mod IDM+ ▶https://forum.sbenny.com/threads/idm-download-audio-video-torrents-mod-unlocked.11733/
all ya had to do was look
AS GREAT AS USUAL. I DONT KNOW THAT IM EVEN WILL CLOSE TO GIVE REGULAR MODS LIKE YOU.BUT HEY LOL! YOU ARE MY MASTER AND ONE DAY I WILL BE LIKE YOU! MODDING ALL THE TIME:cheekydroid:AND THAT TIME STUDENT WILL SURPASS MASTER:lol::lol::lol:JUST JOKING.KEEP ME TEACHING PLEASE!

AdhyHarrises

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
As usual SuzieQ, you're the BEST! Thanks again!!! Appreciate your works though!

Status
Not open for further replies.