Thanksgiving Holiday Event 2019

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,650 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
I nominate @Another Coffee ... he always makes me laugh & feel welcome here. 😊
Awwww Teki ♥w♥ Thank you sooooo muuuuch! You are awesome!

I'm going to nominate our resident artist and cliffhanger @Ccrash because of all the fun she is and how she is always making friends all over the forum. True community spirit right there :D

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
Awwww Teki ♥w♥ Thank you sooooo muuuuch! You are awesome!

I'm going to nominate our resident artist and cliffhanger @Ccrash because of all the fun she is and how she is always making friends all over the forum. True community spirit right there :D
Thank you! I don't care about winning or anything it is nice that you thought about me - That alone is already a great gift 😊
But since I can't nominate you again - Thanks Treki, I'll make sure you come on Santa's blacklist. 😂

I'll nominate @Ousamy because he is trying really hard to get one book published on this site for lousy sb and yet he fails everytime. For never giving up and always coming back - Give this guy a wonder, pls. He deserves it. 🤣
Post automatically merged:

Wait... wasn't that his name?

Oh, shucks. Never mind then! At least I tried. 😂

Last edited:

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm going to nominate Madam @Twich54 on this one, cause you know, she's been real helpful to all of us, i mean just look at the birthday post or all of the other post for that matter! She help more people than all of my ex girlfriend combinate..... Which not exactly a hard achievement, but still!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I nominate @CordeliaCross cuz she"?'s one of the most active/responsive members of this community, and she gives us great ebooks
Thank you so much @Jovie20 , That's really sweet :).

I'd Like to Nominate @Hans Bloodsmith for always going above and beyond to help other members. He's always here somewhere meeting new people and making them feel welcome :D

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much @Jovie20 , That's really sweet :).

I'd Like to Nominate @Hans Bloodsmith for always going above and beyond to help other members. He's always here somewhere meeting new people and making them feel welcome :D
That's..... Honestly unexpected, didn't see that coming at all 😅
I mean, in a grand scheme of things, I'm not exactly the most helpful member, heck, I was kinda of an ass sometime.
Still, i appreciate it, Ms. Cross, it's ehh, how do you put the emotion combination of Gratitude, Happiness, Joy and a bit of Pride into words? Cause i kinda lost...... Oh right, there is a word of that.
Thank You Very Much!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
That's..... Honestly unexpected, didn't see that coming at all 😅
I mean, in a grand scheme of things, I'm not exactly the most helpful member, heck, I was kinda of an ass sometime.
Still, i appreciate it, Ms. Cross, it's ehh, how do you put the emotion combination of Gratitude, Happiness, Joy and a bit of Pride into words? Cause i kinda lost...... Oh right, there is a word of that.
Thank You Very Much!
You're welcome :D

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Status
Not open for further replies.