Mod apk THE ALCHEMIST CODE_v3.1.0.2.300(updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,776 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.8/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xyummyx

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 5 years
THE ALCHEMIST CODE_v3.1.0.2.300(updated)

Name of the game: THE ALCHEMIST CODE_

Version: 3.1.0.2.300

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Game Description:
  • The pinnacle of Japanese Mobile Strategy RPGs enjoyed by millions in Japan, THE ALCHEMIST CODE brings forth an enjoyable mix of genuine tactical elements and a plethora of high quality content - from intense 3D animations to stunning anime-styled cutscenes as well as superb music and voice acting!

Play your cards right - master the arcane power of Alchemy and alter the fate of the world!

FULL-FLEDGED STRATEGY RPG
    * Classic turn-based battle system with grid-based movement
    * Command strategic units on 3D terrains, consider the difference in elevation and orientation to turn the tides of battles

DEEP CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION
    * Summon, collect and evolve more than 50 beautifully designed characters
    * Master a wide selection of Jobs Classes, unlock new abilities and outfits

PLAY WITH AND AGAINST FRIENDS
    * Real-time 4P multiplayer co-op - Challenge high-level dungeons with 3 other players
    * Put your skills to the test at the Arena! Battle fellow players to climb Daily Arena Rankings and get rewarded

RICH EXPANSIVE CONTENT
    * Go on invigorating adventures and traverse through unique landscapes
    * Take up exciting Missions and Challenges daily and get fantastic rewards
    * Discover intriguing character personalities, gripping backstories and quests

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sg.gumi.alchemistww
    MOD Features:
    DMG X

----------
    If you have issue with the installation of this mod, please try the below to get it working.

One Click Signer
    Download One Click Signer zip

APK Editor
    MOD APK - APK Editor Pro v1.9.10 [ Unlocked & Patched]

I tested this mod with Android 7.0 only. Play at your own risk of being ban.

I accept all rant but you may not get a reply back =p
    ----------

YouTube Video:
    😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank xyummyx and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
    Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: xYummYx

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 35 times

Downloaded 80 times

sultonisyukri

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    helo
    thanks for the update, but when i install the game and open it just button "x Deliciousx Mod" in mod menu. Button "on/off damage" and "x damage" not appeared like previous version.

Khirsa

Addicted Lv3️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    Yeah, it's ok. It is just always active like it used to be. I do miss the turning off feature. Makes it so I don't have to switch to my legit game for VS.

Khirsa

Addicted Lv3️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    Yeah. Your fine. The mod is just always active now. Just don't use it when playing with or against players. Its how you get banned.

sultonisyukri

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    yes, this work great. Should install original version too, mod version to clear quest, and original version for multiplay with other players.
    thanks yummy

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
    Staff member
    ♥ Sea Queen
    SB Mod Squad ⭐
    VIP Member
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Active User
    👑 Top Poster This Month
    Member for 8 years
    ✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Tamv

Addicted Lv3️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Thanks
    Post automatically merged:

Thank

THE ALCHEMIST CODE_v3.1.0.2.300(updated) was released by xyummyx and 2640 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.